• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

faridmon

Schalke won't be in the comp and I'm sure Juve will qualify from their group.

Teams that are a worry are Roma could be lumped into it, that will be a problem. Liverpool screw up again they will be there too. That will be funny but doesn't help Everton's chances. One of Zenit, Monaco or Benfica are also going to be put in it.

They are the main threats in my view.

I still think Juve will not qualify further in CL, but yeah Roma and Zenit are scary. Benfica knocked us out twice from UEFA League before so I fucking don't to play them.

Don't forget that Spanish teams such as Sevilla (The holders) do take the competition seriously, so thats gonna be hard, but yeah, I hope we go far in the competition.

Scum

Everton looking comfortable against Lille. Ffs
LLShC.gif

Never rely on the French for anything.

Hixx, pls. One win in ten for Lille. They're dead.

faridmon

If I had the money I would come, but nope.

But if you have the money to travel I could make sure you can buy a ticket. You'll have to sit between Ajax fans though :p

I read that as ''buy you'' instead of just ''buy'' and was happy for a moemnt.

Linius pls

Linius

I read that as ''buy you'' instead of just ''buy'' and was happy for a moemnt.

Linius pls

We'll see what happens if Ajax and Everton meet each other in Europe. Student life is hitting me hard now. Paying 580 euros a month for a roof over my head and college bills :(

faridmon

We'll see what happens if Ajax and Everton meet each other in Europe. Student life is hitting me hard now. Paying 580 euros a month for a roof over my head and college bills :(

Just joking. Lol, I know how it feels. That rent is s bit high, but at least, it ain't London. You would have had to pay the double of that amount.

It would be a good to visit you and Amsterdam. When I get the chance, I will definitely do that!

Mertesacker saying Arsenal need to put "ten percent more" is funny. No Mertesacker, ten percent more is not enough; after the Anderlecht disaster in addition to our lack of a winning mentality since the beginning of the season 200 percent wouldn't even be enough.

Linius

Just joking. Lol, I know how it feels. That rent is s bit high, but at least, it ain't London. You would have had to pay the double of that amount.

It would be a good to visit you and Amsterdam. When I get the chance, I will definitely do that!

Yeah. I'm hoping to have my own place by next year so once that's all done and ready it would be easy for me to host you :)

Facism

Gold Member
We're all just good meights going round to each other's gaffs and politely outstaying our welcomes.

Can't wait for yurt's party.

Ridley Scott is just a producer

Marketing got you

What does a producer do?

Mark Wahlberg is the executive producer on Boardwalk Empire

When it comes to TV series Producers are showrunners, especially those who are the creators. Joss Whedon, Aaron Sorkin and Chuck Lorre comes to mind.

When it comes to movies it's the Directors who are.

So yeah, you can pretty much blame this on Ridley Scott. He's been quite shit for some time anyway.

Kinan

Dynamo! What a match, such matches really shape the team's spirit! Ölborg has put a very tough fight, really well organized team. We went down to 10 men before we were able to score finally. And we didnt concieve any goals today, which is of course because...

Khacheridi aka GOD OF DEFENSE is back! :)

Long way to go still, but I'm optimistic about our future again after very, very long break.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
X9PAwQj.jpg

Hup Eredivisie Hup

I declare my allegiance

Top Bottom