• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Phlebas

Banned
I have a bad habit of buying games and not finishing them.

KH 2.5 Remix in less than a months time. I can finally play KH2.

LTWheels

I spent a good 20mins hovering over the purchase button for COD last night, based on the good impressions.

Instead decided against it because Halo's out next week and I'm not that great at fps, so buying two seemed pointless.

And the fact that I spent a good amount already on EngNZ tickets for this weekend.

dc89

Yeah:
http://giant.gfycat.com/HeartyDigitalGroundhog.gif

Zabaleta has been poor this season.

The first goal was worse, with Yaya not giving a shit about marking the guy after 50 SECONDS.

DownrightThirstyAmberpenshell.gif

Yaya's man. He lets him go. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think they'd have Zaba marking such a powerful header of the ball. Zabaleta is pretty short (had my photo with him innit).

Next week I get two new games...

HALO the king returns
WoW new expansion

fBmyVMm.gif

LTWheels

So is the new Halo game supposed to be any good?

Well it's all the old Halo games at 1080p 60 plus every multiplayer map online with dedicated servers and Halo 2-based skill ranking/matchmaking system across all the games.

If you don't like H1-4 then you won't like it.

Manager

Yaya's man. He lets him go. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think they'd have Zaba marking such a powerful header of the ball. Zabaleta is pretty short (had my photo with him innit).

Zabaleta was in the first GIF, where he lost the guy in the goal me and Salazar discussed. Think it's Demichelis next to Yaya in the header goal, but it was Yaya's man.

Fintan

Well it's all the old Halo games at 1080p 60 plus every multiplayer map online with dedicated servers and Halo 2-based skill ranking/matchmaking system across all the games.

If you don't like H1-4 then you won't like it.
Oh, wow, it has the proper Halo 2 ranking system? That might make me get an Xbox.

Why doesn't it have Reach? I'd prefer that over 4!

Manager

All you had to do is get him some cake. Like that costs 100 pounds top.

Why... Why

WE GAVE HIM CAKE! Seems like it was actually #handshakegate, looking back.

"He got a cake but when it was Roberto Carlos’s birthday, the president of (Russian side) Anzhi (Makhachkala) gave him a Bugatti," Seluk told BBC Sport.

"I don’t expect City to present Yaya with a Bugatti, we only asked that they shook his hand and said ’we congratulate you’. It is the minimum they must do when it is his birthday and the squad is all together.

"The most important thing is a human relationship and maybe this is his opportunity for Yaya to find that. If City don’t respect him, then easy - Yaya will leave. No problem."

Plz, just leave. But no club would be stupid enough to pay his wages. Thankfully only 1½ year left on the deal.

edit
Damn, 2½ years actually.

Blablurn

What do you mean?

Also to be fair the PS2 I had died and emulating it on PC was a pain. Just been patiently waiting for years 😥

nevermind, it was just a good from a wise man

KH2 is cool. I finished it but i cant remember the story at all. it gets so absurd later on.

El Topo

They spend so much money on the same type of bullshit shows for the normal ARD/ZDF programme and yet the cancel a channel that's not even that costly.

I fear it's all (internal) politics. Frankly I don't think much of our state channels, unless we count ARTE. It's all just the same crap. It's hilarious e.g. how ZDF screwed up Sopranos or Veronica Mars.

I think that would kill me. And I kinda don't want to sacrifice this account I worked 8 years on :(

Patience. I applied for a name change via a mod and it's not done yet either. Don't push things.

KidJr

FFS Arsenal being linked with Smalling according to the BBC, I mean hear we only have around £20 million or so to spend in Jan so I'm expecting Wenger to have to go Foreign cheap and gamble.

dc89

Fair enough, I might wait till after Christmas, but there are some mighty tempting deals around atm. Where did your bro get his from?

ShopTo. Sunset Overdrive bundle with the White console and CoD for something like £359. He's selling Sunset and when Halo is out he's selling CoD. He bought Forza Horizon 2 on eBay yesterday for £27 or something silly.

Tesco have/had a good deal. LG 42" TV and an XB1 for £499 lol.

Blablurn

I just can't see myself buying another console haha. Unless I get work of course.

But since I was 18 I got most of the PlayStation games I wanted for free because of my review job.

I saw a 2DS today. With Mario Kart preinstalled for 120 bucks. I thought about it for a second but then I remember that nobody sends me those games.

I just can't see myself buying another console haha. Unless I get work of course.

But since I was 18 I got most of the PlayStation games I wanted for free because of my review job.

I saw a 2DS today. With Mario Kart preinstalled for 120 bucks. I thought about it for a second but then I remember that nobody sends me those games.

You don't work?

What the hell do you do then all day

Zabojnik

I can relate. Been getting all my games for free for about 8 years, which stopped since I left the magazine last year. I have only you now.

Blablurn

I can relate. Been getting all my games for free for about 8 years, which stopped since I left the magazine last year. I have only you now.

lol

It's so convenient. I'm getting Akiba Trip, NBA Live 15, some Motocross game for PS4, F1 2014 and PES 2015 soon.

I sell most of the games though.

I always did that. I basically just have my Download games and some Metal Gear things. The rest is gone. Which is okay.

Oh god you are young

I am old

:(

Do Amazon mturk

Also, if learning HTML, stay away from w3schools. They teach wrong and bad shit.

I try to do it with YouTube videos. I'm also learning Word and Excel. Of course I know the basics but it doesn't hurt to know more.

Carbonox

I want free games.

Give me free games.

I would have got free games had I bagged the Sony job I went for a few years back. I was pretty confident I'd get the job as my experience gave me an advantage over others but they decided to promote from within.
nt5j5sS.png

ShopTo. Sunset Overdrive bundle with the White console and CoD for something like £359. He's selling Sunset and when Halo is out he's selling CoD. He bought Forza Horizon 2 on eBay yesterday for £27 or something silly.

Tesco have/had a good deal. LG 42" TV and an XB1 for £499 lol.

lol, that is a good deal. Hmmmmmm.

I have the money but I fear I wouldn't play it much after Halo :lol

Top Bottom