• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

How is Wolfenstein: The New Order? It's 17 quid on Steam.

I thought it was great. I was very surprised, actually. Very good right, decent length, fun game... I hope they do a sequel. I bought it instead of Watch Dogs, no regrets

They should have given Machine Games the Doom reboot instead of id.

dc89

Just watching the North West news. Warrington are in the FA Cup 1st round for the first time in their history. They are the lowest ranking team in the competition.

The groundsman just said the chairman has promised him a new sit down lawn mower if they win tonight.

Sensational.

Linius

My body is ready for Interstellar.

Reviews have been a bit all over the place so far. Usually every Nolan turd gets high scores. The current review scores actually make me more curious. Can't wait to read the review that scored it a 25 after I've seen the film.

wedward

My body is ready for Interstellar.

Reviews have been a bit all over the place so far. Usually every Nolan turd gets high scores. The current review scores actually make me more curious. Can't wait to read the review that scored it a 25 after I've seen the film.

I am expecting the hokiness to be brought hard.

Really just want to see some nice visuals of space and a good score.

I like MM but he can overdo it a bit.

3Sixty

Just watching the North West news. Warrington are in the FA Cup 1st round for the first time in their history. They are the lowest ranking team in the competition.

The groundsman just said the chairman has promised him a new sit down lawn mower if they win tonight.

Sensational.

Well worth a tenner at 8/1 ;)

dc89

Well worth a tenner at 8/1 ;)

:loool
---

pnD3vcO.jpg
Mass Effect 4 concept art, that's giving me some good vibes.

Scum

Played my way through Chapters XIII - XV of Bayonetta 2 this afternoon before work. Fuck me! 😍😍😍

Yen

Should I watch the Fall? BBC News NI are doing a feature on it, they called it a "rumpus" and then spoiled the ending of the first season.

Linius

I still can't manage to finish Evil Within.
I wish it was a shorter game that had a better pacing and much better cohesion.

From what I read the middle section is some what slow and not so interesting but it picks up once you get near the end.

ibFOYODVJeEUP.gif

You seen this gif of me playing that game yet? :p

faridmon

From what I read the middle section is some what slow and not so interesting but it picks up once you get near the end.

ibFOYODVJeEUP.gif

You seen this gif of me playing that game yet? :p

Lol, would have more added tension to the game.
But the main problem I have is the story just haven't progressed much from the first few chapters. This illusionary effects just gets on my nerve, reeks of uncreativity.

Interesting RVP interview:

“Rio is a great guy. He talks a lot but there is some truth in that,” said Van Persie.

“My decision to come to Manchester was partly because of the presence of Ferguson, or excuse me, Sir Alex. And he told me he’d stay for another three years. I enjoyed his approach.

“We were once 18 points clear of City but we lost at home 2-1. We were still 15 points ahead but he was furious. Then I realised: he’s a winner.”

The Dutch forward also revealed that he has been disappointed with his performances so far this season.

“Three goals in nine games is not enough,” he said. “Against Chelsea I had a nice chance and I had three options: chip it, go round the keeper or just [shoot] straight at the goal. I chose the last and safest. If I wouldn’t have thought it over I would just chip it. I just have to trust again in my intuition.”

And although United have made a stuttering start to life under compatriot Louis van Gaal, Van Persie is confident that he and his team-mates can turn things around soon.

He said: “We train more and more intensely than in previous years. We have to get used to that.”

Weird bit on Robbie Savage:

Van Persie also offered an insight into the weird and wonderful world of BBC and BT Sport pundit Robbie Savage, who is a frequent target for criticism on account of his forthright views.

“My kids go to the same school as Robbie Savage, a great lad,” he said.

“I once asked him why he was so harsh in his judgements. He told me it had to do with the competition in the media landscape, between television stations. He admitted to sometimes judging harder than is reasonable, but also that he has a mortgage to pay.”

Salvadora

Interstellar is an... incredible experience that everybody needs to see.

I'm still not sure of how good a movie it is, but my god, that someone was given 250m million to make this blows my mind, Nolan or not.

It makes Inception look like a children's movie in terms of ambitiousness and complexity

I'm still not sure of how good a movie it is, but my god, that someone was given 250m million to make this blows my mind, Nolan or not.

It makes Inception look like a children's movie in terms of ambitiousness and complexity

#hyped

Go_Ly_Dow

does it have beautiful spacey art and nebula's and shit?

also by complex is it really difficult to follow? thinking of taking an international student to go and watch it who has semi-decent English, but maybe not a good idea if they won't understand jack.

Salvadora

does it have beautiful spacey art and nebula's and shit?

also by complex is it really difficult to follow? thinking of taking an international student to go and watch it who has semi-decent English, but maybe not a good idea if they won't understand jack.
yeah it has quite a bit of strikingly beautiful space stuff that honestly took my breath away.

i found it quite difficult to follow at times and it is definitely the worst of nolan's films in terms of being exposition: the movie. don't think i could recommend to someone with trouble with english considering it deals with quantum physics and relativity and much much more that i won't even hint at

Top Bottom