• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Linius

dr0c6F6.jpg

Shovel, shovel, shovel. This game has a really cute edge to it.

Go_Ly_Dow

yeah it has quite a bit of strikingly beautiful space stuff that honestly took my breath away.

i found it quite difficult to follow at times and it is definitely the worst of nolan's films in terms of being exposition: the movie. don't think i could recommend to someone with trouble with english considering it deals with quantum physics and relativity and much much more that i won't even hint at

dang.

guess i will be checking it out on my lonesome then!

Linius

I already got that game for free on Steam years ago :p

For some reason my laptop goes into crazy town mode when I try to play it though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SO Interstellar was not shit!

The writing was though.

Very Space Odyssey-esque, but at the same time it's not even close. But nice try, Nolan.
We went to hell and back in CL, nothing can kill us now. Parma is fucked.

Allegri can

And will

He already did

Yen

yeah it has quite a bit of strikingly beautiful space stuff that honestly took my breath away.

i found it quite difficult to follow at times and it is definitely the worst of nolan's films in terms of being exposition: the movie. don't think i could recommend to someone with trouble with english considering it deals with quantum physics and relativity and much much more that i won't even hint at
I'm seeing it on Monday. Quite excited, though possibly my only issue with Nolan is the exposition.
Going to see 2001 at the end of the month too.

MSI GE40. It's not very high end, but it's decent for a laptop. Bought it mainly for study purposes though, it's slim and a light weight so I can carry it to school easily. But being able to play games on it is nice. Console is still my main though.
You'd have to pay a decent amount for a good gaming laptop though, and I'd rather just put that money on a better desktop instead. MSI GE40 is decent though, although I wouldn't use it for a gaming purpose.

Linius

You'd have to pay a decent amount for a good gaming laptop though, and I'd rather just put that money on a better desktop instead. MSI GE40 is decent though, although I wouldn't use it for a gaming purpose.

Yeah, this one was 1000 euros. But if you want a laptop purely for gaming purposes you're looking at about double that (or even more if you're just crazy and give no fucks).

Clegg

Ubisoft's Ass Creed:Unity livestream is unwatchable. The game itself looks good but they've brought in four youtube gamers to show their game to the world; it's been disastrous. These guys don't know what they're doing.

Lol I love Mou

He also said this about the Suarez book

“Books … Do you read these books? I don’t. At 51, I might have enough story to write one. But when you are 25? Do you write a book about when you were a kid? I don’t think I will [do a book]. I have an invitation to do a picture book, just with 100 photographs I’d choose of my career, and I’d just make a little comment on every picture. A memory book. But not a book to tell shit and to criticise people and to speak negative things about people who belong to my career.”

irwCTgj8oeuxe.png

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Mou is a genius at this stuff

also, Halo dispatched! nice.

Weekend football then Halo until normal football comes back. Fuck these international breaks.

Jose on The Slip

“It gave the title to Man City, as simple as that,” the Chelsea manager said on Friday. “Liverpool, with a point in that match, would have been champions. Without it, they lost the title. It meant nothing to us. It was just a match that gave the title to Man City.”

EDxGQjd.png

Top Bottom