• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

dc89

Four years, eight years, perhaps even longer: Sergio Agüero has promised Manchester City fans that he will not leave the club until he has fulfilled his dream of winning the Champions League.
It is a welcome piece of good news for the club at the end of a week during which their character has been called into question, their manager Manuel Pellegrini criticised and their team pushed to the brink of elimination from Europe.

Agüero is frank about his side’s deficiencies in Europe this season, saying that “we are not seeing the real City” at the moment, and admitting that if his side fail to reach the knockout stages, as now looks likely, it will be “the worst Champions League campaign the club has had”. But he also deflects criticism from Pellegrini, saying that “we are all to blame”, and pledges his long-term future to the club who signed him in 2011.

We are in a suite at the Etihad Stadium for the launch of his new book, Born To Rise, which documents Agüero’s rise to the top tier of world football from a poor neighbourhood of Buenos Aires. Agüero looks comfortable, dressed in a pale jacket, with his five-year-old son Benjamin at his side. But just the previous night, he and his team-mates had returned to the City dressing room in dim spirits, following the 2-1 defeat by CSKA Moscow. The mood was foul. “Even little Benjamin was angry,” he says. “He told me that I dived.”

GTFI and get yours eyes seen to Ben.

Much more here. http://fw.to/YQYviQI

PowderedToast

Jose on The Slip

“It gave the title to Man City, as simple as that,” the Chelsea manager said on Friday. “Liverpool, with a point in that match, would have been champions. Without it, they lost the title. It meant nothing to us. It was just a match that gave the title to Man City.”

EDxGQjd.png

he's right, just saying it like it is

the real unforeseen consequence of the slip is that it has made it even harder to drop gerrard. that chelsea game, WC campaign and current liverpool form would be a real low note to go out on.

Scum

I love it someone on GamingGAF spots a mediocre game, gives everyone a heads up but a few point blankly refuse to accept it.

"Bu bu the previews..."

The AdsCreed stream thread is fun. loool

He woke up and remembered he also supported Chelsea, not just Copenhagen.

lol

I'm in a bad mood. We played bad in clubs and the only goal i scored, was incorrectly ruled as an own goal. #bantergate

Stick to FM. EA's FIFA will be death of you.

Ah. Hope it comes on Monday like, will be a nightmare downloading 20GB on release day.

Best option is when you put the disc in, say no to any of the updates so it'll only install the disc and it'll do it quickly - the disc just has the full campaigns, then run it and install the update.

As far as I know you'll be able to play the campaigns whilst the other stuff downloads. Not ideal but...

Hixx

Best option is when you put the disc in, say no to any of the updates so it'll only install the disc and it'll do it quickly - the disc just has the full campaigns, then run it and install the update.

As far as I know you'll be able to play the campaigns whilst the other stuff downloads. Not ideal but...

but steve the very first thing I want to do is get in the swat playlist and headshot people on dedicated servers

imagine

fuck

Is live as slow as PSN these days? 20gb shouldn't be that long.

Well, not in my experience (I don't have a PS4 though) but they seem to have sold 20 or so consoles recently and the CODAW update was slow as fuck so being a 15gb download, I suspect their servers might have some issues.

Phlebas

Banned
Around $15 more a month to get a dedicated business internet line to my house.

Might just do that.

Can get unbearable on the weekends.

K1LLER7

LVG on Falcao:

"It's not his fault with the other system I could play with two strikers, but then the balance wasn't good.

"We had difficulties in the last half-an-hour of games. That's why I have remodelled the structure.

"Since then we have less goals in our favour but also less goal conceded.

"We have also played against the better teams in the Premier League in that time on an equal level, more or less.

"I cannot say when Falcao will be back. It depends on the progress on his injury. It's his calf."

----

When he's back, you start him over RVP or go back to the 442. Pls Ghal.

Man, it's crazy how much faster this thread is compared to other sports ones. Been posting in the NBA one recently (go Raptors!) and god damn, so slow.

winning tomorrow could completely alter the trajectory of our season

who am i kidding lol. costa will eat us alive : (

He will be hobbling around on crutches. I'd be more concerned about Remy coming off the bench lolol.

It will be a very tough match, I'm not feeling confident to be honest. Players are getting over confident/complacent, wouldn't surprise me if we lost, they need something to wake them up.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Looks like the Mike Basset sequel is struggling for finance

Shame, loved the first one

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Man, it's crazy how much faster this thread is compared to other sports ones. Been posting in the NBA one recently (go Raptors!) and god damn, so slow.

Even during these countless international weeks when there is fuck all to talk about

Top Bottom