• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Id proper laugh if we got Vidic back

Get Rio in too

Do it right

Could probably lure Scholes off punditry and Giggs would surely love a run out.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Man, it's crazy how much faster this thread is compared to other sports ones. Been posting in the NBA one recently (go Raptors!) and god damn, so slow.

We just talk about everything here, even things that should go everywhere else.

Yen

Man, it's crazy how much faster this thread is compared to other sports ones. Been posting in the NBA one recently (go Raptors!) and god damn, so slow.

I remember it being even busier (during Euro timezone night-time) back when we had the likes of andresON

Andres

tumblr_inline_ncbxm0ORjm1ry6ide.jpg

Gone but not forgotten

bud

forgive me, bacon. a lot of the writing and acting is really stale--the robot actually has more character than most of the humans combined. also, plot-wise, some very questionable things occur. and i'm not sure why it's so long because it's a bit of a drag.

the climax was good, i suppose. although... i can see why a lot of people would hate it.

the highlight of the film is its--maybe it's just me, but it has some clint mansell in it.

i'm making it sound truly awful, but it's not entirely bad.

edit: the guy in front of me fell asleep, haha.

Labadal

Cant't wait for tomorrow. Always hoping for a win deep inside my shattered heart, but knowing before the game that I am secretly going to whisper to Liverpool: You're already dead.

Mourinho might not have broken down Rodgers, but he has stolen my life force.

Purdy

Genius mind games from jose, still girning about garcias great goal. Should maybe focus on why he lost 5 other European cup semis

Scum

Sod football for this weekend. We'll get bukakked by Stoke thanks to our shitty defending. I'm spending it watching films and playing Bayonetta 2.

There can never be enough Indiana Jones. Except for Crystal Skull, one is too much for that piece of shit.

YES DISSO!

Phlebas

Banned
it's a beta.

that's why betas exist, to test the game and get rid of errors. and i don't give a fuck about this game.

True yes but I also played it and the game is just terrible all around.

Edit: like the things that make the game bad, they can't just fix in a beta.

The driving just feels plain worse than watch dogs, and I played that for a awhile too.

Esch

Banned
True yes but I also played it and the game is just terrible all around.

Edit: like the things that make the game bad, they can't just fix in a beta.

The driving just feels plain worse than watch dogs, and I played that for a awhile too.

Oh, that sucks. It was kinda on the radar i guess. All i care about is whether Ubi rails the new Rainbow Six, couldn't give a hoot about the rest of their output right now.

Top Bottom