• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SH2 is undoubtedly one of the greatest games ever made. I'm pretty sure it's in my top 10 or 5, if I ever make one.

Now that's a fucking GOAT, not TLoU.

I watched all four Pirates of the Caribbean films this weekend, and the one thing that I can't get round is how the fucking monkey is still cursed in the second film. It clearly means the curse should have never been lifted in the first one.

Wilbur

Banned
I played the demo of silent hill 2 that you got with the official Playstation magazine back in 2003 or something

Was too creepy. Think I grew my first pubes playing that demo.

Edit: shanks please that's about twelve hours of your life you've spent watching Johnny depp phone it in

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I played the demo of silent hill 2 that you got with the official Playstation magazine back in 2003 or something

Edit: shanks please that's about twelve hours of your life you've spent watching Johnny depp phone it in
You guys only hate Deppy because he's hot and he fucking turned a lesbian straight

Cunts

Wilbur

Banned
You guys only hate Deppy because he's hot and he fucking turned a lesbian straight

Cunts

I hate him because he's stealing a fucking living

Gets paid 20 million quid to dress up and jump on tables then go back to his trailer and fuck amber heard

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hate him because he's stealing a fucking living

Gets paid 20 million quid to dress up and jump on tables then go back to his trailer and fuck amber heard

Sounds like Capitano Rooneh

except he's fucking a scouse seal

I miss multiple demo's on a cd/dvd. I remember playing MGS from a demo in the official magazine and not being able to go up the elevator and thinking the demo was broken or it was some piece of shit from this guy who likes putting his name everywhere, it wasn't like he invented mario or anything. Then a friend saw the demo a couple weeks later in my house got into the elevator and then the rest is history.

Well worth watching Depp for Keira and Pen Cruz.

I actually watched Pirates 3 in the cinema three times because i missed the ending scene twice. :(

I fingered a girl to pirates 3 and that's why I remember watching it, then proceeded to eat popcorns with my hands full of vaginal juices, still a better combination that sugar and popcorn.
CNB1W6d.png

SH2 is undoubtedly one of the greatest games ever made. I'm pretty sure it's in my top 10 or 5, if I ever make one.

Now that's a fucking GOAT, not TLoU.

TLOU was great too, top 3 of last gen. But not up there with SH2.

Wilbur

Banned
The only good thing in the last few pirates films is Geoffrey rush

Remember when Man Utd lost to Leicester 5-3

Remember when Alan Pardew was your manager and you were in league one

there we go we have now both discussed the lowest points in our respective lives

I fingered a girl to pirates 3 and that's why I remember watching it, then proceeded to eat popcorns with my hands full of vaginal juices, still a better combination that sugar and popcorn.
CNB1W6d.png

TLOU was great too, top 3 of last gen. But not up there with SH2.

I got a handjob watching year one (starring jack black and michael cera)

WJD

back home now

Interstellar was a beautiful mess.

Vommed apple tango on the train and then did probably the biggest, thickest, longest ever poo of my 21 year existence.

Got a twix and some water now though and might pop to Maccies later for a Legend

Living the fucking dream.

back home now

Interstellar was a beautiful mess.

Vommed apple tango on the train and then did probably the biggest, thickest, longest ever poo in my 21 year existence.

Got a twix and some water now though and might pop to Maccies later for a Legend

Living the fucking dream.

You have to walk to McDonalds? I forgot how much of a third world country the UK is. :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jesus you soft premfaces

Think I'll probably kill you guys if I'm ever in London :lol

(with a knife to the butt)

I wonder what they are gonna do with the African Cup of Nations, I bet there are a lot of clubs in Europe hoping it doesn't go ahead.

If it is cancelled maybe they will switch it to a 4 year format.

WJD

also it doesn't count if I'm sick the day after

also also actually on the topic of football:

Is there anywhere decent I can watch last nights MOTD?

TeddyBoy

I watched all four Pirates of the Caribbean films this weekend, and the one thing that I can't get round is how the fucking monkey is still cursed in the second film. It clearly means the curse should have never been lifted in the first one.

The monkey is cursed in the second film as there's an after credits scene in the first film where the monkey comes and takes a piece of the cursed gold for himself.

Linius

Man our start was awful. Van Rhijn and Cillessen making idiot mistakes. After that we controlled the game and went ahead. Dat Milik.

Top Bottom