• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

3Sixty

Ui6SaDj.gif

i'm dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOxpArg_Om4

The best.

Hixx

Everton playing McGeady, Barkley, Lukaku and Eto'o.

We are already dead. He's put Bridcutt in ahead of Rodwell ffs.

Zabojnik

So guys, Morata was called up for Spain (!) and he was named Juve player of the month

was he, really? I don't remember. I mean if we're counting missed chances and posts, then Giovinco is certainly up there for player of the season :lol

Eh, I mean, who else would you pick for October? They were all fucking terrible, lol. Clearly a 'least worst' scenario.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Eh, I mean, who else would you pick for October? They were all fucking terrible, lol. Clearly a 'least worst' scenario.

I guess you're right :((

Official XI:
Buffon
Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Padoin
Romulo, Marchisio, Pogba
Pereyra, Tevez
Llorente

Padoin is our LB :loooooool

Pereyra will be sensational again I just know it ��

Losing games with Crewe in FM15 because my goalkeeper and defense is shit.

I need to try another team. Other strikers just bloody outrun them. It's horrifying to see.

Zabojnik

I guess you're right :((

Official XI:
Buffon
Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Padoin
Romulo, Marchisio, Pogba
Pereyra, Tevez
Llorente

Padoin is our LB :loooooool

Pereyra will be sensational again I just know it ��

YES ROMULO! He lives!

pulsemyne

there should be a minute violence where any member of the armed forces is legally allowed to smack the shit out of people who make noise

The moronic thing is lots of scottish people died in world war one, as did lots of irish, welsh etc. It's disgusting to disrespect their sacrifice whether you like england or not.

Clegg

The moronic thing is lots of scottish people died in world war one, as did lots of irish, welsh etc. It's disgusting to disrespect their sacrifice whether you like england or not.

Well, in the case of any Irish resentment towards the British army do you not think that would be understandable?

James McClean gets an awful lot of abuse for not wearing the poppy, but coming where he's from I completely understand why he doesn't. He doesn't help himself with some of his more stupid public declarations though.

Well, in the case of any Irish resentment towards the British army do you not think that would be understandable?
It's understandable to not wear the poppy, especially as the lines are now being blurred on what exactly it represents.

Not understandable to cheer and jeer through the minutes silence.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's understandable to not wear the poppy, especially as the lines are now being blurred on what exactly it represents.

I understand why everyone wears it, but can't you guys find other ways to honour the dead? Wearing it in football gives a few fuckwits a stage to showcase their fuckwitery

And it's a multinational league, you can't force the others to wear it or sneer at them when they don't.

Clegg

In the case of minutes silence I agree that the respect should be adhered to.

There's a very, very complex relationship in Northern Ireland, and even in the Republic towards Britain. I think in the case of what Pulse is saying, it isn't moronic to have feelings of resentment towards the British army even though there was plenty of Irish Nationalist involvement in the British army in WW1.

Like I said. Its very, very complex.

Top Bottom