• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Jack cw

Fucking insecure Bayern cunts
tumblr_ne7carUFnk1s6r38mo1_400.gif

A deserved loss. But again, how's ANY of this related to Schweini :looooool

Fucking insecure Bayern cunts

Yurt, don't respond to them. It is not like we have a rivalry with them, because for that to happen they would have to have beaten us in something meaningful.

They are just like Malta to us

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You're insecure because you keep attacking a player who won the CL, the World Cup and more national titles than Juve in the last 10 years.
Really? Then why do I always praise Neuer and Lahm :lol

Why can't you guys just read something negative about one of your Bayern players and then maybe, you know, shut the fuck up for once

What is this constant need of being showered with praise and compliments :lol

YOU AINT BVB YET

L1NETT

Watching MOTD 3

Alan Shearer on Man City

"they have to get better"

cutting fucking analysis from the worlds most boring living potato

nobody pay their licence fee, we are funding this geordie fuckwit to whisper dull cliches and look smug

MoodyFog

Watching MOTD 3

Alan Shearer on Man City

nobody pay their licence fee, we are funding this geordie fuckwit to whisper dull cliches and look smug

good post

Fintan

Watching MOTD 3

Alan Shearer on Man City

I think he's likeable, insightful, and relatable.

Linius

Miracle Mask is gud. They all gud. Unwound Future has GOAT story tho - would recommend the older DS games if you get a taste for it.

Might jump on that later. I understood the Layton games are basically two trilogies, the first three on the DS. And then the last on the DS and the two 3DS games. Hopefully it doesn't matter that much I'm starting in the middle of a trilogy :p

Clegg

I'm a believer of the relatively unpopular conspiracy theory that the Berlin Wall never truly went down, because Germany itself doesn't exist. It's been a government coverup for a 100 or so years as an excuse to send people to their deaths (World Wars allegedly) so that the people in power now had little to no opposition.

There's something beautiful about this post. Maybe its the fact that I think he's deadly serious.

There's something beautiful about this post. Maybe its the fact that I think he's deadly serious.

I could believe that. Many times at international tournaments it says Italy vs Germany, but I never see Germany show up for the match. Clearly they do not exist.
Just like England.

Jack cw

Guys pls.
He was a shitter and went through all this and finally won something. Leaders aren't born, they are made. He found his balls in Maracana, thankfully.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I could believe that. Many times at international tournaments it says Italy vs Germany, but I never see Germany show up for the match. Clearly they do not exist.
Just like England.

Okay guys you gotta hand it to Shanks, this one is devastatingly brilliant :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You're both lame for giving a shit about pre-season football.

I don't even know why they are talking about the World Cup, Germany or Juve :lol

It was just a simple observation regarding Bastian, the squishy individual.

Carbonox

"Black Forest Gateaux is proper minging."

"Yeah but Germany won the World Cup and Thomas Muller licked your mum out."

/bumders-ligagaf

Top Bottom