• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Clegg

Legend. Will get Rogue when it comes out on PS4 though (obviously happening some point next year).
Only just seen this post.

I would have waited for the inevitable port but Black Flag was one of my favourite games from last year. I'm weak. Two new Ass Creed's on the same. Lord help me.

Only just seen this post.

I would have waited for the inevitable port but Black Flag was one of my favourite games from last year. I'm weak. Two new Ass Creed's on the same. Lord help me.

KOLXsGV.gif

Salazar

I'm psyched for Unity.

Climb around Paris, fuck with the occasional rooftop dude, gradually acquire gnarlier outfits.

The game is very, very unlikely to disappoint me. I'm not going to have convulsions about the resolution.

Wilbur

Banned
I swear without this thread I'd just fuck off out.

Well, MangaGAF isn't so bad too honestly.

I was hoping OneSubLeft could take off so Wilbur can be my "Hey, I know that guy" brag to my mates here.

Pity he's a lazy cunt.

I almost wrote something the other day but I forgot after having a wank

Clegg

What's the different between Rogue and Unity?

Rogue is the sequel to Black Flag and will be based in America and the colonies again. Expect nautical travel etc. It will also be the last installment of that setting and with those characters introduced in Ass Creed 3.

Unity is a slightly later time period, a completely new setting, with new characters, new gameplay and a new plot.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm psyched for Unity.

Climb around Paris, fuck with the occasional rooftop dude, gradually acquire gnarlier outfits.

The game is very, very unlikely to disappoint me. I'm not going to have convulsions about the resolution.

I think this is the first time you've ever talked about video games ��

What's your top 5, Sal? xoxo
PC or console?
Nvidia or Radeon?
EA or Activision?

Clegg

I studied the French Rev for during my undergrad days. Part of the reason I'm so looking forward to this game. I hope they give us one of those ridiculous tie ins where you're the reason Robespierre died. Love that stuff.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Witcher 2
Just Cause
Skyrim
Any number of early Tomb Raider games
AC Brotherhood

Fuck your Souls bullshit.

PC - but PS4 until I get the funds to properly upgrade PC

Nvidia.

You got everything right expect 'Fuck your Souls' ;_;

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce Oscar has today signed a new contract, keeping him at the club until 2019.

He said: ‘I am so happy because I love playing for Chelsea and living in England. I have enjoyed playing here for two years, and now I have five more, so I am very happy.’

The 23-year-old is in his third season at Stamford Bridge having moved from Internacional in the summer of 2012.

The second of two goals he scored on his first start for the club, in a Champions League game against Juventus, earned him the club's Goal of the Season award, and he ended his first campaign as a Chelsea player with a Europa League winners' medal.

Oscar scored the opening goal in the first game of Jose Mourinho's second spell at the club and featured regularly throughout last season in which he was joint third-highest scorer with 11 goals.

The Brazil international has enjoyed an impressive start to the current campaign, making 15 appearances and scoring four goals, bringing his Chelsea career totals to 92 starts and 34 sub appearances, with 27 goals so far.

Beaten by Oscar's fan number 1.

I was scrolling through your halo conversation from last night and was on the verge of account suicide

Mine? I was purely trolling in there. I don't even play halo.
kYFVZc5.png

Salazar

Salazar loves skyrim

MY TASTE REDEEMED

It's what so many devs get wrong. I don't want to do underling GCHQ hacker shit.

I want to ride my mortal-but-staggeringly-durable horse off an iceberg. I want to stab a dragon to death with what amounts to Nandos cutlery. I (and I accept that this reflects dubiously on me) want to set shepherdesses on fire.

Magnitude of fuckin experience.

I nevertheless reject and abhor the super-heated genital-vice that is the Souls series

I'm so fucking wary about pre-ordering Next Gen games after being disappointed over and over.

The last straw was Shadows of Mordor. Got great reviews but dear lord everything is so fucking ugly it makes my brain hurt. So's Need For Speed Shift which again was praised in GAF but really is shit. I just want to race DAMNIT AND STOP HITTING MY CAR. Less said about NBA2k13 the better. Everything is so slow and cumbersome.

Advanced Warfare is good tho. I'll give it that, then again I don't really play FPS Multiplayer after my CS binge when I was 16, so it'd probably remain one of my gaming high points this year. Here's hoping Dragon Age: Inquisition and Assassin's Creed Unity is actually good. Will watch out for them in the next two weeks.

Oh, and I love Killzone Shadow Fall. Probably because I played it slow, just having fun trying out all the different ways to flank the Helghasts. The story was a waste of time tho.

Bethesda games are shit.

Oscar has got amazing potential man, that kid does not get the plaudits he deserves.

He has been delivering this season again. The last 1/3 of last season was enraging though, he looked like he just didn't care one bit and saving himself for the world cup. I guess PSG can have Schurrle then, or Willian.

Oscar has got amazing potential man, that kid does not get the plaudits he deserves.

He was shit for ages but recently he has really turned it around and started putting in some fantastic performances, I think he does get the credit, he just hasnt played well and was rightly criticised for it.

Now hes doing well, its a good thing and im glad he signed a new deal. Hazard and Cahill are next I think

Yen

I studied the French Rev for during my undergrad days. Part of the reason I'm so looking forward to this game. I hope they give us one of those ridiculous tie ins
where you're the reason Robespierre died
. Love that stuff.
Please be considerate with spoilers.

Edit: Google keyboard just suggested "cockchafer's" instead of "considerate.

My WiFi has seemingly died and my house is so cold a packet of jammy dodgers began to freeze last night. All while I struggle to write an essay about "the contradictions of capitalism". It's not been a great start to the week.

Salazar

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 23m23 minutes ago
This afternoon David Moyes will tell the Real Sociedad president what his decision is. It's not about money. It's about fitting in

Fucks sake

Take the job

Stop talking about games pls.

Fine let's talk about Football.

I really think Manchester United/Liverpool/Arsenal will be out of the top 4. Southampton has been ridiculously good the past couple of games. Looking down on them at this point would be a bad mistake.

Oh and Herrera. Is he still not playing because he hasn't fully recovered, or did Fellaini's afro gave LVG a hard on.

Still a bit worried about the Herrera thing. He's so much better than Fellaini and Rooney at CM, he's the last person that should be dropped. It's more worrying that Fletcher rather than him came on at the end of the game.

Fine let's talk about Football.

I really think Manchester United/Liverpool/Arsenal will be out of the top 4. Southampton has been ridiculously good the past couple of games. Looking down on them at this point would be a bad mistake.

So who is the 4th team? Chelsea, Southampton, City and Spurs? West Ham? Newcastle?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Saw someone at the gym today doing what I can only imagine is crossfit, he had a barbell and was throwing it in the air, jumping on a chair and trying to catch it. He failed twice and the gym staff intervened and told him to stop it.

Pretty much everyone was watching and as he walked past the peck deck machine someone muttered something, i assumed he said "prick".

Saw someone at the gym today doing what I can only imagine is crossfit, he had a barbell and was throwing it in the air, jumping on a chair and trying to catch it. He failed twice and the gym staff intervened and told him to stop it.

Pretty much everyone was watching and as he walked past the peck deck machine someone muttered something, i assumed he said "prick".

It's the future of working out

igyCXpHABYl7P.gif

314x314px-LL-375a6e39_TooBO.gif

ibtLTkwZHcPiro.gif

ivH2D8B8aTnJF.gif

i8Ropk62tsyWy.gif

Stick to the gump runs, Cola.

Still a bit worried about the Herrera thing. He's so much better than Fellaini and Rooney at CM, he's the last person that should be dropped. It's more worrying that Fletcher rather than him came on at the end of the game.

Yea, not sure what's going on there either. Especially since Herrera was one of our best players before he got injured.

Arnie

Would love Firmino.

Should've thrown the fucking Lallana money at him.

The story about Falcao's knee made me laugh. He's basically just another of United's commercial sponsorships. Except he's costing you £350k per each three ice packs.

Top Bottom