• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Has anyone played Batman Origins? Seen a bit of the quick look and it looks nice.

If you played Arkham Asylym and whatever the sequel was called, I forgot ok, and thought to yourself "Wow, this is so awesome that I just want more, even if it's not as good as the previous ones and just more of the same" then it's for you.

Hixx

Halo bros add me, Broken Beans

#fuckleeds

i will add you when i am next on, my GT is jon------

my halo install is at 2%

;_;

consoles are so stupid nowadays

did you reject the update? if not you will have to download the whole update before you can play I think. took about 10 mins before I could play. Stupid but better than waiting for 15GB when it can download in the background.

Oscar has become one of those players where everyone and his dog says he doesn't get the plaudits he deserves, while everyone and his dog is already giving him those fucking plaudits

Arkham Origins is just as good as City imo, and neither are nearly as good as Asylum. Not sure about Arkham Knight. Batmobile shooting sections look horrendous, reminiscent of that recent Transformers game

How the fuck did us and Arsenal drop points at home to Hull? They're shite. The pair of us need a major kick up the arse

Wilbur

Banned
City is better than Asylum, which is miles better than Origins.

Oscar is good. Intelligent, highly skilled, diligent in attack and defence, but sometimes lacking in actual end product.

City is better than Asylum, which is miles better than Origins.

Oscar is good. Intelligent, highly skilled, diligent in attack and defence, but sometimes lacking in actual end product.

I got bored of the open city way too quick in City. I can't quite decide if I just had enough of batman at the time, or if Asylum is the better game though. Either way, I finished Asylum and not City cause I got fucking bored halfway through.

Scum

Oscar has become one of those players where everyone and his dog says he doesn't get the plaudits he deserves, while everyone and his dog is already giving him those fucking plaudits

Arkham Origins is just as good as City imo, and neither are nearly as good as Asylum. Not sure about Arkham Knight. Batmobile shooting sections look horrendous, reminiscent of that recent Transformers game

How the fuck did us and Arsenal drop points at home to Hull? They're shite. The pair of us need a major kick up the arse

Make that trio, m9. We've got them away next and we're going to fucking lose that one too.

Just relegate us already. At least we'll have 3pm kickoffs on a Saturday in the Championship. 😒

Watching SSN. Christ, Chambers got absolutely destroyed yesterday. Needs to learn early on in games when his winger has the beating of him, and adjust his game accordingly. Give him a bit more space, wait for him to give you the room to nip in and snuff out the danger. Showed about 5 moments where he went steaming in, getting way too close to Montero, only for Montero to just shift the ball around him, move onto it and end up in acres of space on the wing.

Wilbur

Banned
I got bored of the open city way too quick in City. I can't quite decide if I just had enough of batman at the time, or if Asylum is the better game though. Either way, I finished Asylum and not City cause I got fucking bored halfway through.

I can understand why people liked Asylum more, but I like that sprawling nature you get with games like City or Skyrim.

Make that trio, m9. We've got them away next and we're going to fucking lose that one too.

Just relegate us already. At least we'll have 3pm kickoffs on a Saturday in the Championship. 😒

Somehow, you'd still end up in the Europa League. It's what Spurs do :p

L1NETT

christ I agree with Wilbur

on Batman of course

Oscar is great. His off the ball work is sensational.

Can see why Mou fucking loves the wee blighter. And why he shafted the spanish pixie to Manchester.

Hazard: "I never said that if I left Chelsea it'll only be for Real Madrid. The only club that makes me dream is Chelsea. I have no nostalgia when I watch Ligue 1, I think about the future not the past."

PSG.
CMERWUE.png

KidJr

Ok let me put it like this, if Oscar was British he'd be on the page of ever pundits blog every month or so being spoken about as the next George Best. Not saying he deserves that level of acclaim but put this way, I'd take Oscar over Barkley any of the day of the week.

Wilbur

Banned
Ok let me put it like this, if Oscar was British he'd be on the page of ever pundits blog every month or so being spoken about as the next George Best. Not saying he deserves that level of acclaim but put this way, I'd take Oscar over Barkley any of the day of the week.

This is true

I mean, think how good Sterling is, and how much praise he gets. He's great, and he gets a fucking lot.

Now imagine if Ronaldo was English.

Wilbur

Banned
Not a fan of that Gerrard icon. Too nondescript in the emotion it's portraying.

Find me one of him side on and lying on the floor

I'd say the media attention he receives is about right tbh.

Barkley is a silly comparison imo. He's young, English and plays with fearless grace. That is enough to get a huge reputation in England. We're seeing it with Sterling as well right now, he's not been particularly good for a while now, especially since we removed him from that AM position, but he's still talked about as though he's been consistent this season.

You just have to accept that English players get more plaudits than foreign ones, there's no point even comparing them most of the time :p

Blablurn

Rummenigge said that Götze had a huge offer from City before he came to Bayern. And Madrid had a hard on on Lewa. They wanted him bad as well. If they had left Dortmund, they would have left Germany as well.

But we bought them and they still play in the Bundeliga.

We are the savior of the Bundesliga. The hero we deserve.

I cannae see tears

maybe the resolution is terrible
Wj5WlpD.png

Maybe you're blind. The emotions coming from him are enormous.

xvsphq.jpg

None of these faces should be over 100 pixels tall btw, that is already pretty big, when I make a thread the next time I am going to resize them all.

No more of this

bMx8itZ.png
qh8VVeJ.png
b3rWHTL.png
5J9FQgg.png

Top Bottom