• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Wilbur

Banned
I find it a little odd that it's the City fans here who gloat the least about The Slip.

#backontheCitytrain
#lesserof3evils

Only because they benefitted from it. They're just so grateful they find no need to mock.

Maybe you're blind. The emotions coming from him are enormous.

xvsphq.jpg

None of these faces should be over 100 pixels tall btw, that is already pretty big, when I make a thread the next time I am going to resize them all.

No more of this

bMx8itZ.png
qh8VVeJ.png
b3rWHTL.png
5J9FQgg.png

The only one that's allowed to be huge is pulgasun

Adebayor pulling the classic 'the home fans aren't helping' card

Players need to realise that its a two-way street these days. Give the crowd something to cheer, some effort to get behind, and they'll propel you. Give them fuck all aside from laziness and cowardice, and they'll struggle to ignore it.

KidJr

I'd say the media attention he receives is about right tbh.

Barkley is a silly comparison imo. He's young, English and plays with fearless grace. That is enough to get a huge reputation in England. We're seeing it with Sterling as well right now, he's not been particularly good for a while now, especially since we removed him from that AM position, but he's still talked about as though he's been consistent this season.

You just have to accept that English players get more plaudits than foreign ones, there's no point even comparing them most of the time :p

Oh accept it just dont think they deserve it, I mean football is fickle at the best of times but even more so in the ever need to identify the next big English thing... its actually annoying... Townsend before he got injured, Barkley, Stirling, Walcott all get put through this ridiculous media frenzy cycle. Oscar has had his slumps in form but over his stay at Chelsea, I'd say Oscar has been more consistent in his performances than any of those players mentioned.

Of course, they always wanted him.
That was the reason that Mou was so pissed back in the day and didn't gave Dortmund De Bruyne.

Or maybe Dortmund just didn't offer decent enough money, or Mourinho still believed in De Bruyne at the time. When a manager is giving the go ahead to to sell a player, especially to a team in another league, I think it's silly to think personal grudges like that plays in over cash. It's not even as if he's the one sitting there dealing with such a transfer.

the gerrard icon is fucking terrible

doesn't even look like gerrard ffs how has that happened

This offends me and I'm going to make an icon of that one image of you now.

Wilbur

Banned
the gerrard icon is fucking terrible

doesn't even look like gerrard ffs how has that happened

Yeah it's really weird looking

I can't see the tears on my phone. I didn't know what emotion it was conveying. Pls Hixx. Agree with me on something for ONCE

Hixx

Yeah it's really weird looking

I can't see the tears on my phone. I didn't know what emotion it was conveying. Pls Hixx. Agree with me on something for ONCE

I agree. Even on a 23 inch 1080 monitor you can't see tears.

wooden is just a bad emoticonizer m8

Pennywise

Or maybe Dortmund just didn't offer decent enough money, or Mourinho still believed in De Bruyne at the time. When a manager is giving the go ahead to to sell a player, especially to a team in another league, I think it's silly to think personal grudges like that plays in over cash. It's not even as if he's the one sitting there dealing with such a transfer.

No.
Our manager was pretty clear about that topic.

Mou just couldn't believe that money wouldn't solve it, but it obviously wasn't Dortmunds choice.
Lewandowski had set his target and made it clear.

I agree. Even on a 23 inch 1080 monitor you can't see tears.

wooden is just a bad emoticonizer m8

ltvyna.gif

I am feeling a lot of emotions right now, like cola and quiche a week ago

No.
Our manager was pretty clear about that topic.

Mou just couldn't believe that money wouldn't solve it, but it obviously wasn't Dortmunds choice.
Lewandowski had set his target and made it clear.

No I meant with De Bruyne not being allowed to go to Dortmund, not that Lewandowski was all about cash. That is obviously fairly believable.

Wilbur

Banned
I want Welbeck to score one against us. I'll shed a single tear and applaud from my sofa.

I hope it cause a chain reaction that uncovers the wool from LVGs eyes about how shit RVP really is atm.

RVP opener to make them cry sad tears

Welbeck equaliser to make me cry conflicted tears

Wilson winner to make my cock cry milky white tears

RVP opener to make them cry sad tears

Welbeck equaliser to make me cry conflicted tears

Wilson winner to make my cock cry milky white tears
That one Wilson run during the Crystal Palace match was more than what RVP did for the last 3.

If Wilson plays and scores I'll write a short manchester united slashfic.

Blablurn

Most key passes in Europe:

1) De Bruyne. 2) Payet. 3) Tadic. 4) Di Maria. 5) #Downing. 6) Robben. 7) Messi. 8) Cesc. 9) Tévez. 10) Ronaldo.

Darker

Banned
Hi

I'm a UK man who supports Preston North End Football Club in League One.

I've been lurking for a while.

Pulga is a plastic fan
Welbeck is dat guy/literally terrible
bb means baby
People send pictures of poos to each other on Snapchat
Arnie is mates with Jose Enrique
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

I like Arsenal and I like L1NETT because he likes Utopia Season 1.

As you can see, we're all caught up and good friends now. PNE are playing on BT Sport tonight, so could any kind soul PM me a quality reliable stream? The local pub won't show it :(

Thx bbs.

dc89

Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

As you can see, we're all caught up and good friends now. PNE are playing on BT Sport tonight, so could any kind soul PM me a quality reliable stream? The local pub won't show it :(

Thx bbs.

Welcome! What a first post.

My gf's dad supports PNE so I kinda take an interest in how they're doing and stuff. I think... they may come a little unstuck tonight, tough bobbly pitch and all that.

Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

Thx bbs.
Lol

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Can we interest you to be a fan of the Red Devils? We are quite good!

Ezcept during small matches.

Where we are inexplicably shit.

Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

Thx bbs.

Welcome.

We don't talk about plug anymore.

Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

Thx bbs.

Xlz1iA4.png

Welcome. In here we don't hurt other people's feelings.

Wilbur

Banned
FluffyFluidCanvasback

The touch. The turn. The pace. The power.

I've been telling people for ages that JJ is a mug.

RUMBO.

See this? - http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/nov/10/premier-league-talking-points-weekend

"one might wonder that if a footballer cost 59.7m he should be allowed to finger mr van gaal's daughters if he wants to"

Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

Thx bbs.

Fucking hell. What an entry. What a post. What a lad.

I can't really help you I'm afraid because I'm happy watching poor quality streams (which is what the website I use offers). I hope someone can though.

Pulga is a plastic fan. What a time to be alive.

Top Bottom