• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

42 goals in just eleven games, for an average of 3.8 goals per game!

That's pretty damn incredible, our fire power must be scary for the against teams. As reference, the second most scoring team - Barcelona have 25 goals.

65.jpg

Hi

I'm a UK man who supports Preston North End Football Club in League One.

I've been lurking for a while.

Pulga is a plastic fan
Welbeck is dat guy/literally terrible
bb means baby
People send pictures of poos to each other on Snapchat
Arnie is mates with Jose Enrique
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

I like Arsenal and I like L1NETT because he likes Utopia Season 1.

As you can see, we're all caught up and good friends now. PNE are playing on BT Sport tonight, so could any kind soul PM me a quality reliable stream? The local pub won't show it :(

Thx bbs.
Look up wiziwig

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

As you can see, we're all caught up and good friends now. PNE are playing on BT Sport tonight, so could any kind soul PM me a quality reliable stream? The local pub won't show it :(

Thx bbs.
What a sensational maiden post, WELCOME!!!

why are you loling on poor lil Juve though :( Juventini's lols are more than enough already

Kikarian

Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

Thx bbs.
Welcome, Darker.

Watch out for Snitch, if you say anything bad he'll get you banned
moonface.png

Linius

Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

Thx bbs.

hi bb

Darker

Banned
I received and understood all of those references. Good joke(s) guys. We are all friend(s) here.

I took a train into Birmingham yesterday with a guy who genuinely unironically dropped 'banter' at the end of each sentence and instead of laughing at jokes just kept repeating 'I've got time for that. I've got time for it. I've got time for that'.

He was like the physical embodiment of a wayward FootyGAF OT so I decided to sign up.

I have been informed I was not allowed to ask for streams so please don't send streams to me via PM if you have them please.

Sorry.

Linius

Yes league 1 crew. I still feel like a member.

In honour of this, Preston HT-FT tonight. Free money.

I was puzzled by the meanings of this post and decided to look up your clubs recent history. I had no idea you guys were in League One in 2011/2012 season. Promoted again the season after. And then got 14th and 8th place in the Premier League. And now you're in second place.

That's pretty cool. Where's all this coming from all of a sudden? Please excuse my ignorance, I hardly know shit about Southampton :p

I was puzzled by the meanings of this post and decided to look up your clubs recent history. I had no idea you guys were in League One in 2011/2012 season. Promoted again the season after. And then got 14th and 8th place in the Premier League. And now you're in second place.

That's pretty cool. Where's all this coming from all of a sudden? Please excuse my ignorance, I hardly know shit about Southampton :p

Koeman innit

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I received and understood all of those references. Good joke(s) guys. We are all friend(s) here.

I took a train into Birmingham yesterday with a guy who genuinely unironically dropped 'banter' at the end of each sentence and instead of laughing at jokes just kept repeating 'I've got time for that. I've got time for it. I've got time for that'.

He was like the physical embodiment of a wayward FootyGAF OT so I decided to sign up.

I have been informed I was not allowed to ask for streams so please don't send streams to me via PM if you have them please.

Sorry.

What a sensational post-maiden post

Blablurn

I remember in the old PES games I always developed a story about the players in my head. It was a glorified single player mode. Back then I had imagination. Now I'm lifeless.

But in love.

dc89

Sheikh Mansour.

Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

Thx bbs.

Welcome the the best place in the Internet. :)

FootballFan

From Eurogamer:

FIFA and PES seem to have swapped shirts, with neither catering to the original audience they once set out to attract. Based on this year's offerings, though, it's PES that has the clearer direction of where it's headed. Perhaps most tellingly of all, PES 2015 is more satisfying in defeat than FIFA 15 is in victory.

They gave it a 9.

PES-GAF rejoice!

Can't wait to destroy you in PES.

The king has returned.

Rikkun

Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

Thx bbs.

That's creepy m8
Welcome tho

Not that I'm gonna snitch but isn't stream talk disallowed?

YEAH RIGHT

HUEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Are you saying you never heard of Lambert's fairytale?

this is a story all about how his life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right
there, I'll tell you how he became the prince of
a town called Liverpool

In west Liverpool born and raised
On the playground is where he spent most
of his days
Chillin' out, maxin, wearing a shirt of Liverpool,
And all shootin some Footbal outside of
the school
When a couple of guys, who were up to
no good
Started making trouble in his neighborhood
He got in one little fight and his mom got
scared
And she said "You're moving
with your auntie and uncle in Southampton"
He begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed his suitcase and sent him on his way

Okay I'm out

confuziz

Banned
Win% of PSV the last couple of seasons plus this one (all competitions):

2010/11: 57,69%
2011/12: 67,31%
2012/13: 65,31%
2013/14: 50%
2014/15: 81,82% (22 games)

I SEE PROGRESS

FootballFan

Hi

Pulga is a plastic fan
bb means baby
Juvelol
premface
what a time to be alive
etc etc

Thx bbs.

Incredible.

Welcome.

3Sixty

Hmmm... are you sure?

Nailed on.

Some people would say we bought our way out of league 1 after being taken over by a billionaire but tbh our league 1 squad formed the spine of our for the last 5 years.

Darker

Banned
Commiserations.

Had to change at Snow Hill and it was packed with Newcastle fans on their way to the game. The train wouldn't move and they announced that the brakes wouldn't disengage and the train was cancelled and all of the Newcastle fans boo'd so I shouted 'Just like the Pardew Out campaign ey lads?' and they all shouted at me and one of them spit in my mouth.

Had to change at Snow Hill and it was packed with Newcastle fans on their way to the game. The train wouldn't move and they announced that the brakes wouldn't disengage and the train was cancelled and all of the Newcastle fans boo'd so I shouted 'Just like the Pardew Out campaign ey lads?' and they all shouted at me and one of them spit in my mouth.

Worth it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Homeland's last episode

At first I was like "FUCK YOU...I hope y'all get cancelled"

but then "What? Well...fine..okay...but don't do that again"

I am assuming that all of my fans are still lurking and haven't had their accounts registered.

What...are you saying I'm not enough?

Kikarian

:lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Felicity Jones is in Birmingham right?

Can you please get me her* phone number

*I typed His instead of her at first, and you know what, I'd still take it

Top Bottom