• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Clydefrog

Fassone looks like an ungodly mix between Woodward and LVG

977a8f5f937f5d049697146f64ff3428-31661-05da46a890f9612bb763813deb750ffc.jpeg

and...Andrea Agnelli

9526887647dcb2b2f9d57b6b77fd8ff8-68300-8b499a72a2be52280a6bff09647ba23a.jpeg

cuphead

Quaresma's rocking a sweet look.

B2JPgmJCMAEC6cd.png

get an ass shot, crop it, and you'll confuse many people

Gambit

A store in my city is offering a used Wii U 32GB for 190€. Tempting.

Bayonetta 2 is the best character action game ever designed, Mario Kart is endless fun, 3D World is (almost) Galaxy-good.

190 is a good deal.

But most important of all: I cannot stop laughing at your avatar. Bravo, well done!

Clydefrog

Wii, wii-motion sensor thing for TV, HD component cables, 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks, 2 wheels, recharging station, wii sports, new super mario bros, epic mickey. $100

windfish

Bayonetta 2 is the best character action game ever designed, Mario Kart is endless fun, Wonderful 101 is Galaxy-good.

190 is a good deal.

But most important of all: I cannot stop laughing at your avatar. Bravo, well done!

yeah this man is right, go for it! Bayonetta 2 is pure bliss!

windfish

wait, I somehow thought it was new, you might be better off waiting for a couple more weeks. Amazon cyber monday starting soon and I remember there were quite a few 200,- deals for the Zelda and/ or Mario Deluxe Set last year. Might happen with the Mario Kart Set this year..

Gambit

wait, I somehow thought it was new, you might be better off waiting for a couple more weeks. Amazon cyber monday starting soon and I remember there were quite a few 200,- deals for the Zelda and/ or Mario Deluxe Set last year. Might happen with the Mario Kart Set this year..

same here! I missed the "used" part. In that case, there will be better deals. (Also, lol, at your W101 edit. guess diplomacy has failed)

Salazar

Yapi-Yapo, a former Ivory Coast international, was said by his club to have suffered torn anterior and interior cruciate ligaments, serious cartilage damage, meniscus tear, a torn kneecap and deep bruising in his thigh as a result of the tackle by Wieser – his former team-mate at FC Basel.

Christ

My day yesterday is on the Mail Online including a photo of the lads taken from my phone.

I can't find anything, so I'm going to assume it's the "Dog rushed to vets with alcohol poisoning after downing bottle of Baileys" article you are talking about. What a dog.

j3CYZkG.jpg

Elchele

Pep pls.
Guardiola said in an interview with Mundo Deportivo, that he will never coach Barcelona again. He might return to the city sometime but for his family. Now pls extend with Bayern for another 5 years.

sorry but I don't want 5 more years of Rafinha

I'm not afraid of change, in fact I think.it's needed for us to make the next step but the recruitment process needs to be proper and not take some clown from who done well with what they had.

It's just Wenger gets a lot of hate now, a lot of criticism when you look at our end of season always in top 4, consistent cl football, he has spoilt Arsenal's fans and now they resent him for it.

The main thing is, for all Wenger's failings, his worst his still better than Spurs best and has been for 18 years. Challenging for the cl and pl titles are all he's lacking but those are top end things. It's just Arsenal fans don't realise how lucky they are and how good they've had it. You read some of the anti wenger posts and you'd think we'd been hard done by and that he was destroying our club when the reality is quite the opposite.

Deserves a lot more respect than he gets. A lot more.

Marco 'injured half of every season' Reus should focus on his health. He should not be our priority when we have Alexis at our club.

Before Sanchez joined I wanted him. Now? Who gives a fuck I want Lars Bender.
I guess Bla was right, Arsenal are just a local thing.

Christ. Just read those two sentences back. That's Wenger. That's what Arsenal have become. It's pathetic.

Elchele

It's pretty amazing to read something like this. A few years ago we had Braafheid, Oddo, Pranjic, Lell, Oddo, Borowski, Contento, etc. If Rafinha is our worst player, we truly have a dream squad :D

Braafheid now "plays" in Serie A :lol
the shittiest pro player I have ever seen

I guess Bla was right, Arsenal are just a local thing.

Christ. Just read those two sentences back. That's Wenger. That's what Arsenal have become. It's pathetic.

There is no ambition or desire to achieve anything at the club. Everything that Wenger and the club say and do shows that they just want 4th place and a profit and maybe they will get lucky and do something special.

Kim Kallstrom sums up our ambition as a club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just watched this weeks The Walking Dead.
This series is so much better than the last... 3

I dropped it midway through last season

They were in a prison or something (a perfect metaphor for their fans at that time), was that season 3?

Jack cw

They were in a prison or something (a perfect metaphor for their fans at that time), was that season 3?

Yeah. Believe me, season 4 really got even better. I quite like where the current season is heading. Really enjoy the show because it has many Last of Us vibes at the moment.

Walshy

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 8m8 minutes ago
Convicted rapist Ched Evans will return to training with Sheffield United. @danroan exclusive. http://bbc.in/1oFybMZ

I don't agree with this, he still doesn't actually think he's done anything wrong.

dc89

Correct Yurt.

Yeah. Believe me, season 4 really got even better. I quite like where the current season is heading. Really enjoy the show because it has many Last of Us vibes at the moment.

Yeah - this season has been good so far, can't recall there being a bad episode. Last two have been really good, last weeks in particular.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 8m8 minutes ago
Convicted rapist Ched Evans will return to training with Sheffield United. @danroan exclusive. http://bbc.in/1oFybMZ

I don't agree with this, he still doesn't actually think he's done anything wrong.

Duh, when will people finally understand that Ched Evans is pioneering in the field of criminal law. The man is a walking Welsh homunculus of unilaterally applied consent.

Top Bottom