• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

L1NETT

everyone knows the greatest Faroe Island player was Claus Jorgensen

The mighty claus

Scored in like 8 away games in a row for us or some shit

legend

everyone knows the greatest Faroe Island player was Claus Jorgensen

The mighty claus

Scored in like 8 away games in a row for us or some shit

legend

Please. Todi 4ever. An optician chain here even advertised with the penalty that wasn't given to him against Brøndby for a while, was a great advertisement that to this day today, has me going to their store.

"Penalty?

Need an eye test, call us 70 13 00 14"

tjKjH8Y.jpg

Fuck Brøndby.

Jarnet87

Espnfc has a whole suckfest dedicated to Wayne Rooney and his 100th cap. At this point it's beyond English bias to only praise him, it's now company policy.

Zabojnik

So, if I want to use my EU PSN/SEN account with a seconday user on my PS4 ... I must first 'deactivate' my US PSN/SEN on my primary user?

FootballFan

So, if I want to use my EU PSN/SEN account with a seconday user on my PS4 ... I must first 'deactivate' my US PSN/SEN on my primary user?

I don't?

I have one active account with PS+ and activated all the other new accounts I made and I can play online with all of them. I dunno.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
So the US lost. Not surprised lol...heard they bunkered down let the Colombians run over them. How was the new overhyped PSV reject today??

leadbelly

Banned
Sure they are.

Well, it has been rumoured Chelsea are willing to pay £90m for him. There has been a number of rumours ongoing that United were buying Bale and that Real were interested in selling him. Football rumours these days seem to be remarkably accurate.

Other rumours have suggested that Real Madrid are interested in Eden Hazard.

The way I see it, Real Madrid are going to sell Bale to help pay for Eden Hazard. That would also give Chelsea leverage in their pursuit of Bale. I can see a deal being struck and Bale going to Chelsea and Hazard going the opposite way.

The truth is though, Chelsea would probably be better off keeping Hazard, but I imagine that would be difficult. Bale at least would be a decent replacement.

Jarnet87

De Gea dislocated a finger in training for the awful spainards. Can we ban all United players from playing international qualifiers please. this squad is fragile enough as is.

Well, it has been rumoured Chelsea are willing to pay £90m for him. There has been a number of rumours ongoing that United were buying Bale and that Real were interested in selling him. Football rumours these days seem to be remarkably accurate.

The way I see it, Real Madrid are going to sell Bale to help pay for Eden Hazard. That would also give Chelsea leverage in their pursuit of Bale. I can see a deal being struck and Bale going to Chelsea and Hazard going the opposite way.

The truth is though, Chelsea would probably be better off keeping Hazard, but I imagine that would be difficult. Bale at least would be a decent replacement.

LOL

Phlebas

Banned

QIP5LPT.jpg

mj-laughing.gif

Top Bottom