• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Esch

Banned
Sucks for Blind, but....

JwPP3Ku.png

confuziz

Banned
7/25 of my bachelor thesis done

That's right. I only need to write 25 pages. It's a joke, I know. That's why I hate it so much.

As a teacher I can say it doesn't matter how many words or pages you got. It's all about the quality. I'd rather have a good paper with 10 pages than a shitty one with 50 pages. I'm sure other (competent) teachers would agree with me.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
As a teacher I can say it doesn't matter how many words or pages you got. It's all about the quality. I'd rather have a good paper with 10 pages than a shitty one with 50 pages. I'm sure other (competent) teachers would agree with me.

I agree with you, but over here most people are on the "the more the merrier" mentality so they always try to pump as much random bullshit as they can, which annoys me to no end.

Linius

I had a 7,2 for an interview/literature study combined. Used around 11800 words. A class mate got an 8 but wrote 32000 words for his piece.

He mad

Hixx

Daily Mail article on this seasons "forgotten men" in the Premier League.

Ours is Giaccherini. Who's been injured for over two months.

"This term, it's been a different story. Firmly the forgotten man, Giaccherini has played just three times in the Premier League, and looks set to head out on loan in the coming months."

e5YuU.gif

Top Bottom