• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Jack cw

Wait what. I prefer turn based fighting in RPG's and FF15 so far doesn't even look like it got good active combat, although of course only time will tell when we actually get to play it, but I'm not sure how it's already showing to be superior to any other standalone FF.

Fair enough if you prefer turn based, but I guess the trend goes more to ATB, especially in western RPGs and look at the production values of XV, the whole world, explorable, dynamic lighting, enemy variation, towns and all the detail. We don't really know the story and all, but if you compare that to FF13, it's a huge leap forward. Even FF10 was basically a corridor.

Fair enough if you prefer turn based, but I guess the trend goes more to ATB, especially in western RPGs and look at the production values of XV, the whole world, explorable, dynamic lighting, enemy variation, towns and all the detail. We don't really know the story and all, but if you compare that to FF13, it's a huge leap forward. Even FF10 was basically a corridor.

Yeah if we compare it to FF13 it's probably an improvement in pretty much every way, I didn't even like the battle system much in that. Yet I bought it on PC too.
ibe2eBwkp2ll07.png

KidJr

Really? I didnt know this!! no way their lightning engine can be fully dynamic... I mean impressive if it is, like really impressive.

Jack cw

Really? I didnt know this!! no way their lightning engine can be fully dynamic... I mean impressive if it is, like really impressive.

At least the day/night cycle is very well done, similar to Driveclub. Since it's changing, I doubt that it's baked.

3Sixty

Graziano Pelle is on fire, as we saw with that outstanding goal in the Capital One Cup, but I can see Southampton only getting a draw. That’s because I think Hull are a real threat again after going back to playing three at the back. Believe it or not, I don’t think there’s a lot of difference between these two teams. If you take Pelle’s goals and give them to Hull then it might be a bit different. I will go for 1-1.

If you take Pelle’s goals and give them to Hull then it might be a bit different. I will go for 1-1.

If you take Pelle’s goals and give them to Hull

People get paid for these opinions.

WHY

norinrad

I wish i was filthy rich so i could fly in models from all over the world in private jets to come visit me. Heck i will even fly in some of you shit talkers here too

Facism

I almost sold my 360, PS3 and their libraries because of FFXIII. There was a point about 17 hours into it where i put the pad down and had an internal monologue about why i was putting myself through this complete and utter shit. All this time wasted on this shyte. Was going to give up gaming right there.

Absolutely fucking horrific game.

Jack cw

I almost sold my 360, PS3 and their libraries because of FFXIII. There was a point about 17 hours into it where i put the pad down and had an internal monologue about why i was putting myself through this complete and utter shit. All this time wasted on this shyte. Was going to give up gaming right there.

So true. The moment Vanille came in I knew how incredibly shit the story and characters are going to be. She is the most embarrassing character I've seen in videogames and that was when I had no idea how terribly linear and boring the game would become. I wish I've never played it.

Facism

So true. The moment Vanille came in I knew how incredibly shit the story and characters are going to be. She is the most embarrassing character I've seen in videogames and that was when I had no idea how terribly linear and boring the game would become. I wish I've never played it.

i wouldn't be surprised if this game was the root of console decline in Japan. It's that venomous.

I uninstalled every game on PC because of FFXIII. "Fuck games" was my takeaway.

Hixx

If anyone ever recommends offsidestreams to you, say no.

Cancelled on Sunday night, said 24 hours to take effect. 24 hours comes, no notices, presume all is fine. Wednesday night they take the sub. Thursday I phone my bank and say "I want that money back and make sure they can never take any money from my bank again". Got my refund a few hours later. Today, they've taken the money again!

Top Bottom