• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Martyn Ziegler ‏@martynziegler 51m51 minutes ago

AC Milan confirm to me they are in talks with Man Utd re a prestige friendly. Date + venue to be fixed but almost certainly in Middle East.

Booo.

On the other hand, would be fun to troll Frank and Luci for a bit.

Hixx

Transistor is the best indie since Bastion.
p0QHO.gif

Bastion is an action game.

Transistor is a strategy game.

At the core they are the same: explore, find room, kill shit.

You just do it very differently. If you like experimenting and combining skills you will love Transistor.

Not bad, not bad. Will look into it. Seen it's 50% on Steam sale.

L1NETT

Didn't find Transistor as compelling as Bastion

Aesthetically it's great, but dunno something about the storytelling was too...loose? Does that make sense?

Soundtrack is Fez-god tier though.

Good game

Marc

Christ, been busy and catching up with events during quiet moments today.

Da fuck Bla? Crazy, don't want to comment in case I get put down. haha

My oculus rift arrived and been living the dream of dodging bullets as Neo, and jumping like Neo, sitting like Neo and diving like Neo. Sooo good but not sure how the general populous will take to it, can make you very dizzy and disoriented.

Trying to fit time in for lords of the fallen too, anyone here playing?

Manchester derby should be an easy win for United the way things are going but who knows, maybe Toure might give half a fuck. Is Lampard coming in for Silva or still injured?

You know, OddMorsel's right.

As much as I want Dragon Age Inquisition, I better wait for reviews.

And for Assassin's Creed Unity too. Ubisoft and EA have been letting me down lately.

Carbonox

Fucking hate Halloween. Gonna spray bleach in the eyes of anyone who knocks on my door dressed as Diego Costa.
HVDcRns.png

Go buy sweets and shit from Tesco you fucking tramps.

You know, OddMorsel's right.

As much as I want Dragon Age Inquisition, I better wait for reviews.

And for Assassin's Creed Unity too. Ubisoft and EA have been letting me down lately.

I was a lot more excited for DA until I heard no healer classes. Then some of the big fight videos I saw were...not very pleasant.

Jose Mourinho has claimed Chelsea have it harder than their northern Premier League title rivals because of the number of derbies the club has to play.

Manchester City and United meet this weekend, with Chelsea facing a derby of their own against Queens Park Rangers.

:lol

Wilbur

Banned
Just watched the first episode of the Blacklist. Good fun.

Now watching the first episode of Peaky Blinders. Pretty good so far, even if the script is lacking in a bit of subtlety. Murphy's very good.

Wabba

Fellani ran 1km further than Blind in the game against Chelsea. The two top players by distance covered.

Great to see that Fellaini actually has a United comeback. If the hairball can continue to deliver great games like the last two games i don't need any Vidal/Strootman buy, just buy a MS that actually play fotball and we will be set to go.

L1NETT

Rattling through The Code, only a couple of eps left now.

fucking great show. Up there with best of the year

Also the first episode of The Missing was decent enough.

Yen

If you guys want to know what type of person Kharma is, I just saw that the Students Union in his county awarded best Hallowe'en prize to someone dressed (blackface) as a Jamaican bobsledder.

Top Bottom