• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Volotaire

So I don't usually post in here (not really a fan of Football), but i think you guys would be able to help most. What are the differences (gameplay) between FIFA 14 in the PS3 and PS4 versions. This is not for me, so I would just like a list of differences. Thanks.

DBT85

Oppo players absolutely hated Ronaldo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twn7_4dWS5Q

Last minute and all. Couldn't help himself. Wanted to tear strips off him.

Love how Ronaldo just popped back up again.

"didn't hurt cunt, I win again"

Considering he got kicked up and down the country he never shied from trying again. Must have been infuriating for opponents.

Unlike Reyes, who pissed and whined when he got tag teamed by the Nevilles.

scently

Ronaldo moved central in his final season. Before that it was either Rooney or Tevez central, although they moved around a fair bit. But Rooney didn't play the majority of his game out wide until Ronaldo's last season. Incidentally, Ronaldo ended up scoring less goals there. Rooney playing out wide was also a result of trying to accommodate Berbatov.

So I don't usually post in here (not really a fan of Football), but i think you guys would be able to help most. What are the differences (gameplay) between FIFA 14 in the PS3 and PS4 versions. This is not for me, so I would just like a list of differences. Thanks.

PS4 animations are certainly a big step and the whole thing just feels better and more fluid, also they are not really improving the PS360 versions much anymore to try and make them keep up. There isn't really a list of new modes or anything, it's mostly the old stuff carried over and trying to smooth things over, and of course the EA way, breaking new stuff in the process of fixing the old problems. It's however an upgrade.

Carbonox

Started Boardwalk Empire season 5 (on ep 4 now). Season 4 was pretty decent in the end.

Poor Richard. Sad to see him go.

What annoys me is that Rothstein is dead, what a shitty way to write him out without so much as a peep from him.

confuziz

Banned

Ps4 lacks certain modes like couch co op online.

If Rooney is being sold it will be to a team outside EPL

Screw selling him to our Rivals

Chelsea isn't your rivals.

But hey, Chelsea did it to you with Mata and look how good of a sale that was lol

Or you would have just not got Remy and Drogba and signed both.

and play one of them out of position anyway? Couldn't see that happening really, especially with the players Chelsea already got for the attacking midfielder positions.

Wilbur

Banned
Started Boardwalk Empire season 5 (on ep 4 now). Season 4 was pretty decent in the end.

What annoys me is that Rothstein is dead, what a shitty way to write him out without so much as a peep from him.

but that's real life m8

yeah, the 8 year time skip is my main misgiving about season 5 aside from there only being 8 episodes, we could have seen some really cool stuff. Oh well.

One of my favourite shows ever tho for sure

Lots of games, lots of opportunities for variations.

Be it rotation or playing together.

There is lots of games. That's why the club decided to have 3 strikers where two of them are clearly behind the order of Costa, who are well happy being backup options and playing the lesser important games or when Costa isn't fit.

They will be over the next 2-3 seasons.

And Mata was Moyes being Moyes.

No that was Woodwards desperation, to not look like a completely incompetent fool yet again.

Salvadora

There is lots of games. That's why the club decided to have 3 strikers where two of them are clearly behind the order of Costa, who are well happy being backup options and playing the lesser important games or when Costa isn't fit.
Eh, United have Falcao and Van Persie and Rooney without much of a fuss so I'm sure Chelsea would manage.

Prestigious manager, great location and lots of money can go a long way.

Esch

Banned
Big Sexy giroud is coming back? Hmm. I'm trying to see this 4-4-2 with theo first. Hopefully he plays on the weekend.

Chelsea probably would have won the league if they had Rooney last season.

What that team needed was a Fabregas or another playmaker type, as much as Torres was shit and Ba wasn't up for it either, Eto'o would certainly have scored more goals if the midfield had been more capable of putting in some good chance creating chances. Although Rooney also would have helped, I don't think it was the main problem. Fabregas in this Chelsea team has helped so much.

Eh, United have Falcao and Van Persie and Rooney without much of a fuss so I'm sure Chelsea would manage.

Well first of all Uniteds system is often with two forwards, Chelsea's isn't. Not to mention unlike Chelsea, they have mostly mediocre wingers and attacking midfielders (well before Maria anyway) and as a result are playing their forwards out of positions, which is exactly what they are complaining about right now, having Rooney out wide. and when they try to squeeze in all their players anyway the team is unbalanced which we've seen the hilarious results of a few times this season.

With every sale I am one step closer to buying the secret world. In 2020 when it's 2 euros and you gotta play on fan made servers, I will finally pull the trigger.

Pennywise

Haha wtf

Didn't know Dutch kids do Halloween these days. Kids actually trick or treat at your doorstep?

Same in Germany, that's why I disabled my doorbell.

Not even one of those little bastards would be able to tell me the origins of Halloween anyway.
I'll keep the candy for myself
frU10tR.png

Linius

Same in Germany, that's why I disabled my doorbell.

Not even one of those little bastards would be able to tell me the origins of Halloween anyway.
I'll keep the candy for myself
frU10tR.png

We have a Halloween kind of thing at november 11. St. Maarten, kids come to your door and sing a song instead of 'scaring' you. Never seen anyone coming here around Halloween.

inky

I love Halloween. I can go on a candy shopping spree and pretend I'm buying it because I'm going to give it to dumb kids.

Pennywise

We have a Halloween kind of thing at november 11. St. Maarten, kids come to your door and sing a song instead of 'scaring' you. Never seen anyone coming here around Halloween.

We've got the same festival Randy.
Little kids with their lantern, singing songs and demanding candy.

Halloween is growing here though, without any form of backround...

jts

...hate me...
Halloween is growing everywhere. It's the goddamn Youtube, I tell you!

Although here in Finland I'm having quite the quiet evening, no one knocked on the door yet.

Which is good, because I'm home alone.

I am however, prepared with some candy. Because I'm kind to the children. I was a kid once
jbt6ZeEpbmJrSS.png

Ahahahaha Savage Gordon.

Fantastic.

Too early for flapjacks, m8?

FootballFan

PS4 animations are certainly a big step and the whole thing just feels better and more fluid, also they are not really improving the PS360 versions much anymore to try and make them keep up. There isn't really a list of new modes or anything, it's mostly the old stuff carried over and trying to smooth things over, and of course the EA way, breaking new stuff in the process of fixing the old problems. It's however an upgrade.

I also think the ps3 version is 30fps, not 60....I think.

Halloween is also catching on here a little, luckily the 3 other people living in the other apartment are paranoid as fuck and lock the front door as soon as it gets dark, so they never make it up here!

Pennywise

Halloween is also catching on here a little, luckily the 3 other people living in the other apartment are paranoid as fuck and lock the front door as soon as it gets dark, so they never make it up here!

Maybe you should go out at night and make some noise to scare the fuck out of them.

Top Bottom