• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Linius

It's my dads birthday this sunday so we'll see two films at the cinemas and have dinner some place. The things is, my dad got the worst taste in movies. I'm already scared.

Carbonox

oi muggins

Peaky Blinders

when
that ginger guy died
I was all
l1x61OA.png

and Hardy is pure
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Next week's finale though. Can't wait

Ww20iim.png

m8

M8

Every 5 seconds he's in it it's 5 seconds of pure bliss. I'm half dead but I might go out tonight dressed as Solomon.

Weekeeeeennnnnddddddd

I really cannot be bothered to do anything on a Friday evening anymore. Am I just weird. My friends wanna go out but I'm good sitting at home doing nothing tonight. So tired.

Disown your friends.

It's my dads birthday this sunday so we'll see two films at the cinemas and have dinner some place. The things is, my dad got the worst taste in movies. I'm already scared.

Disown your father.

Disown Barcelona.

Putting out fires everywhere.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
TlK63EO6cuWj70Z1iQo.gif

8th goal in 9 league games. Yeah we wont keep Talisca on for more than 1 season for sure :/

Linius

The fact that Arrow has the following it does baffles me.

Person of Interest is a much better show but that's a bit too high brow for some people.

Yeah, PoI is great. Have to catch up a bit still, last two eps of season 3 and all of season 4. Though I must say CBS as a channel doesn't got so much going for them. I don't think there are many channels who can top the amount of procedural cop shows they put out.

faridmon

Person of Interest is too good. This weeks Ep. was a light-hearted one and that ended up setting up a big development for future ep

Hixx

Last couple of episodes of The Blacklist that I've watched have been a bit of a slog. First eight or nine were brilliant TV.

Jin_7

Not really.

Dortmund are bullies, Bayern are just the biggest bully in the playground

It was also partly a reaction to a bunch of losses Bayern suffered to Dortmund, especially the 2-5 in the German cup final and being left behind in the league. It's no surprise they buy their nearest competitor's players as they did in the past. Not necessarily saying they are evil or anything because of it. If they got the power and the players want to go there...

Linius

Oh, well you just have to remember that you're on a forum that idolises Nolan's Batman movies as the peak of cinematic bravura and gravitas.

We have our fair share of film loves in the movie OT who strongly disagree with that. It's not all bad. These guys 'out cinema' me by far if that was a thing.

Really? I was under the impression that people worship Marvel movies, not Nolan's Batman movies.

You're in Nolan-ville bb.

Where there is no such thing as too much exposition.

Where there's no colour filter too blue.

Where characters range from brooding to really brooding.

Where scores simmer and crescendo like a chain dragging you too emotionsville.

And where if a cinematic device hasn't been used for a decade it's new and Nolan did it first.

Kikarian

Have to say, the second episode of Black Mirror is one of the best episodes on TV I have ever seen. The first episode was good, too.

Top Bottom