• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Scum

Footy GAF

It's Halloween. And I'm gonna be working till midnight probably. How much of a loser am I?

I'm at work til midnight too.

One of my favourite games this year, by some way.

The story, it's so cleverly executed. And that's all I'm gonna say, unless you have finished it.

---

Carrying on the Final Fantasy XV talk from this morning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI4hHjECZws - the music is seriously good. I am confident it's going to be sensational.

Meh.

David Moyes to Sociedad?

wat

jpMpL93rbkJHN.jpg

Yen

McConaughey and Hathaway on Graham Norton… and bloody Micky Flanagan, what a truly shite comedian.

Edit: ^bbc ni must be 45 minutes behind. We're normally 45 years behind the rest of the world.

The Prestige is my favourite Nolan film so far (i've seen all of them apart from Following) and his best imo, I get something new out of it every time I watch it. But I'm also a huge Batman fan, so I like those films too, even though they're not the perfect (the first 45 mins of Begins is brilliant tho) representation of Batman on screen.

I just re-watched Psycho, utterly fantastic. Need to watch some more of Hitchcock's stuff.

Hixx

Sunset Overdrive is great

Imagine Dead Rising if it was fun mixed with Jet Set Radio and the mental weapons of Ratchet and Clank

p0QHO.gif

I can't believe uploading game clips is locked behind Gold on Xbox though, wtf is that all about.

ATF487

Hixx

My favourite part of that webm is that Flamini tackled about 3 foot high and didn't even concede a freekick let alone the fucking red card he deserved.

Scum

Please don't forget Lionel Catterpirlo

I was just out a moment ago, nothing but drunk people outside m8, I only live an hour in the future from you, not on the other side of the world.

Lol. Just seen a bunch of drunken dumbasses in a scuffle at the tube station.

"U wot cunt?!"
"Fackin say dat me face!"
"Fack orf!"
"Leave him alone he's fackin drunk."
"Who's looking afta 'im?"

"The next train leaving platform 3 is for Epping."

😒

"U wot cunt?!"
"Fack orf!"
"Who's looking afta 'im"

😒

:lol

Poor Scum.

You doing litigation bundling primarily, or is it pretty varied?

"U wot cunt?!"
"Fack orf!"
"Who's looking afta 'im?"

😒

You should fight them one day.

Hixx

BBC have a vid of the 6 best derby goals in the PL... the celebrations after Davey Vaughan's goal against the Scum. What a day that was.

Hixx

One day I want to see someone imitate that midget bloke who offers someone out at a sunday league match, but get decked when he does

I dunno why. I do, really. It'd be great.

You know, the "you want some? You want some or what? You want some I'll give it t'ya. Wanna do it with me?" guy.

I'm going to dress as him next Halloween.

Top Bottom