• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Bow down to your new UKIP Overlords.

Fuck football. #FuckLevy
tumblr_ne8p4g7EPc1tjk2bjo2_r2_500.gif

3Sixty

Not really a Madrid fan but I think it would have been cool to have seen him manage a club like that.

"I see what you're saying Mr Perez, Ronaldo is a very good player, however there is this young Lebanese winger playing the French 2nd division that is quite special"

Wenger is a coach that is extremely limited tactically. Even if he had Bayern or RM as his clubs he would not improve them and I would argue would make them worse. Wenger has always been a step behind the great managers of the past 20 years. He has made up for it in other ways, but I don't think it has ever been said that Wenger has ever out thought another top manager. Fergurson would outwit Wenger by just sticking an extra body in midfield. This was too much for Wenger and he never once changed his tactics to get around it. The guy has not shown in the past 5+ years that he is not able to work out what is wrong with the team. He goes whole seasons without showing any change in formations let alone during a game.

He is a very clever guy and I like hat he wants to play nice football, but what made him so great and special was that he revolutionised English club culture. When all the other clubs had caught up with what he was doing he was left behind. People will talk about the stadium and money, but that he is just shithousery at the end of the day. I have no doubt that others managers would have performed much better, with the same resources. Wenger has always used it as an excuse to cover his own shortcommings.

FootballFan

Wenger is great, but stubborn.

I hope he leaves Arsenal soon though as I feel he is holding them back.

He is holding back his own beast. Incredible.

Edit: from the RAWK Meltdown FB...

:lol

The next 2 posts go along the lines of 'this is a joke right?' and 'of course it is, i'm not that paranoid'

RAWK has enough shite to point and laugh at without misrepresenting (poor) jokes as legit meltdowns and idiocy

Poor Hitch.

#pray4hitch

Don't pray for me. We're already dead.

Honestly, I think there are many legit reasons to vote for UKIP. Primarily, they would catapult Balotelli and Markovic back across the Channel, never to be heard from again.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I just spend the whole day reading a 200 page book with the tiniest font in the world and actually did it, I still hate life.

Halfway through Ghosts of the Ostfront

I fucking love the long-form Hardcore History podcast series. The interviews are dreadful though, genuinely don't know if there's a section of the audience who are really interested in that stuff.

Guess it was different when they came out though, as they were just extras which didn't take any production time, and barely any research time. When they're part of the back-catalogue though, they feel to me like huge outliers in terms of quality, like a good band doing a silly song for a bit of a laugh, which still brings the album down, like the Chilis doing They're Red Hot.

pappe

It will be a whole new low for United when we get beat by Arsenal this weekend and by a Welbeck brace to boot.

Salazar

It will be a whole new low for United when we get beat by Arsenal this weekend and by a Welbeck brace to boot.

One of my thesis reports is in. They usually keep its contents a secret until both reports have been submitted, so that you don't go Guarin.

The anxiety is MAD. I need a win.

I like the sound of Srna. Bring in another RB option with plenty of experience and leadership. Wouldn't cost the earth either.

But he's probably rubbish now.

Whelan said:
“If any Englishman said he has never called a Chinaman a chink he is lying,” Whelan said. “There is nothing bad about doing that. It is like calling the British Brits, or the Irish paddies.”

fuck hahahaha

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Party and Bullshit is so good from B.I.G

Far Cry 4 is kinda samey

United will win Saturday

Carbonox

I went Football training on Tuesday. First time back in over a month cos of my injury. Supposed to take it lightly and leave anything physical that could involve my head or playing in matches until January.

Did I fuck. Scored a magnificent header. Broken nose and cheekbone farkin 'low that.

I'm a peacock you gotta let me fly /yurt

Top Bottom