• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Lol. Was reading up on Chancel Mbemba who scored both of Anderlecht's goals (he's a defender, so I was curious)...

Incredible.

8na89qF.jpg

EmiPrime

Back home.

What a misery rainy day but that was the best I have seen us play in a very long time. I enjoyed every minute.

Curious to read what others thought.

Just got home from the gym to see that Monaco won against Leverkusen which means Benfica are not even going to the Europa League. This is hilarious.

Hmm. I wonder who you guys will go after this summer. You'll need a striker. RVP looks done.

Me too. Gaal is gonna want some jokes players so Woody is gonna need to reign him in. Imagine that, Woody doing the reigning. It's going to be mental.

Aren't you that team with that long tradition that isn't even playing EL ?
And paid some trucks full of money for an invalid player ?

I don't know what you're talking about but you sound upset and I don't understand why cos I was being positive about Dortmund but since you're being a knobjockey I'm gonna buy a Bayern Reus shirt.

Scum

I'm on Eurosport right now. Which one of you is Ben McAleer on Twitter?

Name: Simon Mignolet
Position: Banter

Hixx

To be fair if a fella stuck his hand up my jacksie I'd want him banned.

At least just test it out with one finger first ffs.

Lightning

Banned
Klopp will never come to Arsenal or Liverpool. Dortmund fans put us to shame. Rodgers is getting slaughtered when you're only 5 points off top 4 when Dortmund are far worse off yet their fans are so much more supportive.

Why come to Arsenal or Liverpool when how our fans act towards our managers is there for all to see?

Sacking Rodgers before the end of the season is beyond dumb. Who you get to replace him? Klopp wont move mid season, if he'll move at all with Dortmund's current situation. I don't think he will.

Scum

Klopp will never come to Arsenal or Liverpool. Dortmund fans put us to shame. Rodgers is getting slaughtered when you're only 5 points off top 4 when Dortmund are far worse off yet their fans are so much more supportive.

Why come to Arsenal or Liverpool when how our fans act towards our managers is there for all to see?

Sacking Rodgers before the end of the season is beyond dumb. Who you get to replace him? Klopp wont move mid season, if he'll move at all with Dortmund's current situation. I don't think he will.
There's always Sherwood. 😕

Top Bottom