• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Elchele

Today in the dressing room (gym), there was this old man who was drying his asshole with a hair dryer.

It took me a moment to be able to continue my life after that.

Zabojnik

Malmo 0 - 2 Juventus (#yolo gif sizes, not a fuck given)

ee9eb832-2c87-4bfa-9d6c-3f0912b632dd.jpg

0-1 Llorente (assist Pirlo Marchisio)
MXef243.gif

0-2 Tevez (Pogba assist)
dY00vpp.gif

Morata's absolutely sensational miss
NRzqhgV.gif

Marchisio has officially ascended to football heaven. He's now a total player. Please never compare him with decent at best players like Schweini again, thanks.

qindarka

Banned
I feel like I'm still in a dream so I can be just as unpleasant as I want, it's all not really happening anyway.

What if everything is a dream and nothing exists.

But I think therefore I am

Fuck philosophy.
fs dfvsakndc kmlslkmt wrt srdgvx

LAM09

Kramaric:"I dream of playing at Juventus, I'm not scared of competition, I never give up."

Word is we're offering him a 1.5M€ / 5 years contract, but Chelsea are also on him.

Good luck in the PL, Krama-chan.

I've read, him coming to us in Jan is a done deal.

sohois

I had a Filet o Fish for the first time today, McDonalds were doing some offer on a new double version.

It's kind of weird, not bad per se, but not really good either. It was just way too soft in the middle, much like Liverpool. Also i don't understand why they would add cheese with fish, it's a pairing that does not work at all, just as Sktrel and Lovren are a complete mess.

In short, I had a burger but didn't want to go totally off topic.

I had a Filet o Fish for the first time today, McDonalds were doing some offer on a new double version.

It's kind of weird, not bad per se, but not really good either. It was just way too soft in the middle, much like Liverpool. Also i don't understand why they would add cheese with fish, it's a pairing that does not work at all, just as Sktrel and Lovren are a complete mess.

In short, I had a burger but didn't want to go totally off topic.

I had a cookie. It crumbled in just one bite.

Like Falcao.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^brilliant sohois :lol :lol edit: FlutterPuffs :lol :lol

0-1 Llorente (assist Pirlo Marchisio)
MXef243.gif

Marchisio has officially ascended to football heaven. He's now a total player. Please never compare him with decent at best players like Schweini again, thanks.
WHAT AN ASSISTTTT <3 thanks for gifs

fucking brave of Llion to completely ignore Tevez and round up the keeper :lol Tuttosport and knee-jerk twitter would've slaughtered him if he missed.

what went through my head during that counter:

"..what a pass....Marchisio? Why of course it is, Pirlo is dead.....omg run faster you fucking GIRAFFE....TEVEZ pass to TEVEZ...down....no...stop....NO...he'll miss....fuck you I hope Vicente del Bosque is watching.....side netting???? WHAT THATS A GOALLALLK%#L:M%...NO don't celebrate, we can still fuck this up."

Good to see Juve keeping the dream alive. Tasty goal by Llorente
at the end of the day, it's only Malmo ;_; we're simply not good enough to win this competition. As it stands we're just one of those midtier CL teams

Zabojnik

at the end of the day, it's only Malmo ;_; we're simply not good enough to win this competition. As it stands we're just one of those midtier CL teams

That's true, however Atletico had an even harder time beating Malmo in Sweden and, like, we didn't deserve to lose to them in Madrid. Nor did we deserve to lose in Greece. So, eh, we're not that bad. As Tevez said yesterday, we need to learn how to enjoy ourselves when playing in CL, learn how to shake off the insane expectations and just fucking go for it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats on the win, JuveGAF
THANKS BVB BRO
That's true, however Atletico had an even harder time beating Malmo in Sweden and, like, we didn't deserve to lose to them in Madrid. Nor did we deserve to lose in Greece. So, eh, we're not that bad. As Tevez said yesterday, we need to learn how to enjoy ourselves when playing in CL, learn how to shake off the insane expectations and just fucking go for it.

Atletico don't look so good either, but they have a valid excuse after being dismantled by Mourinho in the summer

what's our excuse? ;_; we have 11 world class players according to Qin ;_;

Do you ever imagine yourself kissing Jose on the lips?

It's why I woke up this early today. Vivid images of my lips, connecting with Jose's lips. Next I was playing around with his cock, applying just the right amount of playfulness that he likes, without him feeling he loses control. I keep him on the edge until I am satisfied and he appreciates me for that.

Now I had to shower though, sweaty as fuck even with only a few hours of sleep, but Jose will do that to you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Malmo's manager: 'Refereeing was a scandal'

what?! :lol what the hell did we do now :lol

you know what's a scandal? Your fucking pitch and those fucking thugs you call midfielders. They were (literally) kicking Pirlo and Pogba

GorillaJu

It really is astonishing how well Fabregas has played for Chelsea. Not even in his "preferred" position. Matic, Costa, Azipilicueta and Fabregas have all four of them been stellar signings. So jelly that Chelsea know how to actually sign players.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It really is astonishing how well Fabregas has played for Chelsea. Not even in his "preferred" position. Matic, Costa, Azipilicueta and Fabregas have all four of them been stellar signings. So jelly that Chelsea know how to actually sign players.
but not so much in Mou's first season I think. Schurrle (22m), Salah (16.5m), Kurt Zouma (15m), Marco van Ginkel (9.5) etc

Linius

SoEn19Y.png

After last seasons collapse I'm happy to see our youth team is giving it a good go this year. Already top of the group in a group with title holder Barca is pretty nice. Next match Barca and PSG will fight for that last ticket to the next round.

Have to say the boys in the A1 at the moment are just very good. Muric is also playing in that team, the youngster we got from Zagreb.

Zabojnik

what's our excuse? ;_; we have 11 world class players according to Qin ;_;

League mentality and playing philisophy, which is an altogether different beast than playing in CL. Decades of it, with a few exceptions during the Lippi era. We have to break the mold once and for all.

At the end of the day though ... there are just better teams out there. It is what it is.

SoEn19Y.png

After last seasons collapse I'm happy to see our youth team is giving it a good go this year. Already top of the group in a group with title holder Barca is pretty nice. Next match Barca and PSG will fight for that last ticket to the next round.

Have to say the boys in the A1 at the moment are just very good. Muric is also playing in that team, the youngster we got from Zagreb.
Wow

Had no idea Barca were in this position. Are they playing PSG at home?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SoEn19Y.png

how good was Ouasim Bouy back then? Because I think we've fucking killed his career. He's in Greece now, playing for Greek team #3.
League mentality and playing philisophy, which is an altogether different beast than playing in CL. Decades of it, with a few exceptions during the Lippi era. We have to break the mold once and for all.

At the end of the day though ... there are just better teams out there. It is what it is.
that's true ;_; but sometimes when you watch some CL teams, you get the feeling that they CAN get something out of any game, despite being inferior, like say...RDM's Chelsea, Lewy's BVB, Atletico last year, Inter etc (I think we had a little bit of that with Conte 2012, but it's a shame we ran into Bayern)

I don't get that when I watch us now, it's just very easy to shut us off, if we don't shut ourselves off with our shit finishing to begin with.

Linius

Wow

Had no idea Barca were in this position. Are they playing PSG at home?

Yeah, Barca plays at home. Interesting week, because both big Barca and youth Barca will need a win to reach their respective goals. The first team obviously wants to take the top spot in the group. And their youth team will want to qualify for the next round.

how good was Ouasim Bouy back then? Because I think we've fucking killed his career. He's in Greece now, playing for Greek team #3.

that's true ;_; but sometimes when you watch some CL teams, you get the feeling that they CAN get something out of any game, despite being inferior, like say...RDM's Chelsea, Atletico last year, Inter etc (I think we had a little bit of that with Conte 2012, but it's a shame we ran into Bayern)

I don't get that when I watch us now, it's just very easy to shut us off, if we don't shut ourselves off with our shit finishing to begin with.

I know he was a promising player, regarded as one of our bigger talents in his year. But yeah, going to a big club where he won't get to play killed his career. Or rather, Raiola killed his career. Also, he's from the same age group as Klaassen, that blonde guy that scored against PSG this week. He's been a starter for us for about a season now. That could have been Bouy, stupid kid. Stupid manager.

Lightning

Banned
Just found out Phil Hughes died from the bouncer to the head he received 2 days ago. 26 year old Australian cricketer.

Depressing news that. Life so brittle. Can be taken away in an instant.

Linius

Raiola was trying to offer Kishna to Milan by the way. I don't really hate people, but if Raiola were to be in some kind of state that he can't do his job anymore I wouldn't object to it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Raiola was trying to offer Kishna to Milan by the way. I don't really hate people, but if Raiola were to be in some kind of state that he can't do his job anymore I wouldn't object to it.

nothing can stop him, he'll get himself one of those Stephen Hawking wheelchairs from IBM too

Linius

It's kind of silly that player don't see that Raiola is better at destroying careers than making them. His business model is to move a player at a very young age and then to pray they work out for him.

Top Bottom