• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

"In sport, you get the chance to go again."

CNB1W6d.png

Only match I've been to was a Serbia & Montegro vs. Italy friendly when they came to Toronto in like 2005, I think. Don't even remember who played lol.

jts

...hate me...
I didn't mind JJ Abrams Star Treks, this looks more of the same. An entertaining flick and not much else. Also, lens flare.

Tc91

Some of the posts in the OT thread :loooooool

shaking from a trailer, tears in their eyes. Fuck off.

Looked awesome but some people go over the top.

lol @ nerds "He can cut himself with the new lightsaber"

WHOOOOOO CAARREESSSSSS? It looks like a fun ride.

Man when that music hit at the end, shivers.

inky

Looked like star wars i guess.

Yup. Directed by Abrams™. That trooper landing party shot is so him.

I think it will be alright. With Star Trek you knew it wasn't going to be classic Star Trek, more like it would look like it, but be an action flick at its core, with the appropriate references. Classic Star Wars is already a space action adventure so it fits his style and modern sensibilities a lot more.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

jtb

Banned
JJ Abrams is a fucking hack. his buddies Lindelof, Orci and Kurtzman better not have touched one goddamn word of the screenplay.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm just glad that George Lucas isn't involved. At the very worst these will be decent popcorn movies, and not unwatchable tripe like the prequels.

L1NETT

Who win in a fight thanos or that little cross light saber thing

Can't gather Much from a teaser, but it looked bland as butts to me. Maybe I'm just a boring old fart. Tc is bang on, reactions are more entertaining than the trailer.

I'm just glad that George Lucas isn't involved. At the very worst these will be decent popcorn movies, and not unwatchable tripe like the prequels.
Exactly. Lucas got far too greedy and put cgi over everything. Those actors have been decent to good in most other things, just shows he is a bad director.

And it's no surprise that the best Star Wars film wasn't directed by him, lol.

inky

Tc is bang on, reactions are more entertaining than the trailer.

Read them and weep laugh:

You dont fuck with lightsabers, I knew it when Lucas wasnt on board, he would never ever go with this stupid shit, it loses the elegant of the weapon, now it looks all Sweinder or something.

Really bad.

MY HEART WAS BROKEN THE MOMENT THOSE LITTLE RED SHIT APPEARED.

WHY ABRAHAMS?

FUCK YOU!

Blablurn

Shanks. Can you confirm? My friend wrote this:

16:44 - Friend: its easy to bang foreign chicks in korea
16:44 - Friend: not so easy to bang koreans

The lightsaber looked pretty dumb, but the trailer was done well. I don't get the complaints of the lightsaber being changed. It was changed in Episode 1. Anything goes at this point. It's such a small matter too.

qindarka

Banned
Anyway, I'm sorry for all my joke posts, including the recent world class players nonsense and my exaggerated pessimism. I understand that I suck at humour and many, including hixx in particular were annoyed rather than amused.

David Luiz is still a genuinely good player though, even if not quite world class.

Anyway, I'm sorry for all my joke posts, including the recent world class players nonsense and my exaggerated pessimism. I understand that I suck at humour and many, including hixx in particular were annoyed rather than amused.

David Luiz is still a genuinely good player though, even if not quite world class.

I agree with you on Luiz.

Who else do you think is in that category?

Say you had to pick one player in that category for each of the massive clubs?

Never change bb <3

Hixx gets annoyed at everything.

Top Bottom