• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

L1NETT

what are you guys eating tonight?

Toulouse Sauasges (sainsburys taste the difference...biggin up the brand hitcher) with a load of mash with leeks/thyme in it and onion gravy

fucking YES MATE

might also make a white chocolate cheescake, if i can be bothered.

got a few blueberries which would go a treat on top.

Escape Dead Island...

What in the name of sweet fuckery were they thinking? Who wanted this?

@L1NETT, I'm having TTD Etruscan Salami pizza. Gimme dat sales bonus.

B3i0osiCYAAfYAK.jpg

Liverpool got royally fucking ripped off :lol

Edit: wait how did Tottingham spend that much? They barely bought anyone.

KidJr

I'm off out to place called Tsunami in Clapham, heard good things, hopefully it doesnt disappoint... Speaking of food, anyone watched this weeks masterchef... (havent seen yesterdays) but I thought the first two episodes had some f*cking incredible chefs.

I'm off out to place called Tsunami in Clapham, heard good things, hopefully it doesnt disappoint... Speaking of food, anyone watched this weeks masterchef... (havent seen yesterdays) but I thought the first two episodes had some f*cking incredible chefs.

Yesterday's episode was really good.

Ahh Di Maria.. It worked out afterall. I was so pissed off we let him go, but once I found out he wanted to leave for more money I was kinda indifferent. The first couple loses of the season hurt, but everything turned out fine once Carlo made good use of James's positioning and Isco's development.

ADM is still a fantastic player, don't get me wrong. But he is inconsistent. He'll show up for the big games so ManU can count on him for that.

Can anyone tell me what the point of disabled parking spots are if everyone just parks in them anyway? It fucking pisses me off so much. I can never have a go at anyone though cause i'm sure someone will beat me.

Hixx

Can anyone tell me what the point of disabled parking spots are if everyone just parks in them anyway? It fucking pisses me off so much. I can never have a go at anyone though cause i'm sure someone will beat me.

Quiche m8 just get your wheelchair out and say to them "you gonna beat up a kid in a wheelchair?" and you can do whatever you want to them

No-one will punch a boy in a wheelchair

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hope everyone is having a better day than me! (awful week in general tbh :lol)

I really loved Mud! Those two boys were fantasticccc and Matthew with another great performance, he's up there now definitely in my book

Bit of an emotional story too, I don't need this guys 😠😠😠

I prefer GOT over the books. They have their moments, like the show does, but its all so few and far between and you get jaded and desensitized to Martin's style of writing, with all the pointless exposition, long dream sequences, and the same repetitive tropes and phrasing.
I read a few certain chapters under the recommendation of Zazo, and I agree on everything. I hate it when he goes on and on describing stuff that we don't really care about

Or the songs and poetry, my fucking head :lol

And u were right he does write like a pervert

wedward

Adnan in New Balances.

How do you feel about it KidA?

Ramsey has been wearing all white New Balances with a black N. They look ok.

If someone beats you, you sue the shit out of him.

Yeah but then someone would have still beat me. I'm not very brave Blablurn....

If someone beats you up enough to be disabled...

I don't get it.

Quiche m8 just get your wheelchair out and say to them "you gonna beat up a kid in a wheelchair?" and you can do whatever you want to them

No-one will punch a boy in a wheelchair

I would have to get up to the boot and then get the wheelchair out and then sit in it just to tell them that... doesn't seem worth it.

Sex scenes in books ae possibly worse than they are in games

There's a scene in Pat Barkis' Regeneration where someone is going down on his bird, and its described as (loosely) 'the smell reminded him of seaside childhood holidays, exploring pungent rockpools'

Group reading that in A-Level English was a real experience.

arkon

Sex scenes in books ae possibly worse than they are in games

There's a scene in Pat Barkis' Regeneration where someone is going down on his bird, and its described as (loosely) 'the smell reminded him of seaside childhood holidays'

Group reading that in A-Level English was a real experience.

Yeah, I wonder if there is anybody that writes them well.

Top Bottom