• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

edit: why have I never heard of this thauvin bloke before? He is having an amazing game. Is this normal for him or just having a lucky game?
He's alright. He's like Andre Schurrle in the sense that he either plays amazing or absolutely shit. Pretty frustrating player to have on your squad. Been linked with Arsenal every transfer window for like the past 2 years.

Linius

I saw a dude with a Vita on the train the other day. Had me in awe. You rarely see Vita's out in the wild. Normally the best place to spot them is in shops. On the shelf.

Darker

Banned
Its because we just loaned out Bent (who was our 4th choice forward).

I imagine we would loan Robinson back by January because by then Kozak will be fit again.

He is doing alright for you then? Good to hear.

edit: And yeah, I doubt Callum will get more than a handful of sub appearances, if that. I could be wrong though, Lambert seems to put the players names in a big tom bola before every game, so you never know... :)

His touches and turns are Premiership quality, always lovely to have in League 1. Too many fans jumped on him as the next Beckham (logic is we had him on loan too, and it must have been Deepdale which cultured his class) because he popped home a couple of tap ins and scored three against a non-League side on TV - but to give him due credit, he's very hard working, tricky and sprightly. Tries to pass eveything into the back of the net instead of smashing it though. Apparently not an ounce of ego about him, which is nice to hear. I'd jump for joy if we could nick him back to cover Garner's injury. Think Lambert will last?

Any Middlesboro fan could tell me about Bradley Fewster?
Any Man U fan could tell me about Ben Pearson and Will Keane, targets for January?
Any Bolton fans could tell me about Jermaine Beckford and Medo Kamara?

jts

...hate me...
Vita is the perfect accessory to start the PS4 and search for an opponent in FIFA Seasons while you go about dropping a deuce, and maybe play the 1st half on it if you get an unexpected spray paint discharge.

Linius

Vita is the perfect accessory to start the PS4 and search for an opponent in FIFA Seasons while you go about dropping a deuce, and maybe play the 1st half on it if you get an unexpected spray paint discharge.

Sounds about right. But I'll get a Z3/Z4 for that.

inky

Kids, don't do drugs and trade your acting career and good looks for some stupid boxing dream. It's not worth it.

Mickey-Rourke.jpg

Hixx

quiche bought me cs go

you should ALL play it with us, its hilarious. The eastern European #BANTER merchants are great

I am already better than Quiche and Wooden

I started off terrible

A0mmd4s.gif

But I quickly became so good I could troll people

http://a.pomf.se/wrbwec.webm

That red one is legit awesome. If I were a Saint I'd go for it.

Santa didn't came past my house, sorry

I was legit going to gift you something but you haven't been online for 68 days so wasn't sure you were still playing!

edit - also you don't have a wishlist anyway so am I supposed to know what you want :p

rodvik

His touches and turns are Premiership quality, always lovely to have in League 1. Too many fans jumped on him as the next Beckham (logic is we had him on loan too, and it must have been Deepdale which cultured his class) because he popped home a couple of tap ins and scored three against a non-League side on TV - but to give him due credit, he's very hard working, tricky and sprightly. Tries to pass eveything into the back of the net instead of smashing it though. Apparently not an ounce of ego about him, which is nice to hear. I'd jump for joy if we could nick him back to cover Garner's injury. Think Lambert will last?

Any Middlesboro fan could tell me about Bradley Fewster?
Any Man U fan could tell me about Ben Pearson and Will Keane, targets for January?
Any Bolton fans could tell me about Jermaine Beckford and Medo Kamara?

Cool thanks. Sounds like he could be useful. I would say he is bang on to go back in January assuming we have no further injuries.

As for Lambert. he is going nowhere. New deal a few weeks ago. Lerner does not like to sack managers. For good or ill Lambert is here to stay unless he quits.

Linius

I was legit going to gift you something but you haven't been online for 68 days so wasn't sure you were still playing!

edit - also you don't have a wishlist anyway so am I supposed to know what you want :p

I didn't even know a wishlist exists :p

But yeah, I don't use Steam all that much. I buy Steam games every now and then but I hardly play them. I actually buy a lot of games in general that I hardly play.

its like £6. Forgo one silly festival, buy CSGo 60 times.

Yeah, I was thinking about picking it up some time. A couple of Dutchies used to play it a lot. Think it's fun to play with a group, not so much alone though.

rodvik

I think I just bought a VITA.

Zabo. Interested in one in 2 weeks?

:lol

You have PSN right?

If not, get PSN. A years sub is the price of a game and it doubles the value of your Vita immediately. So many great games are part of PSN on Vita.

Oh and get the biggest storage card you can.

I didn't even know a wishlist exists :p

But yeah, I don't use Steam all that much. I buy Steam games every now and then but I hardly play them. I actually buy a lot of games in general that I hardly play.

I have 814 steam games, I only play about 4. I have probably only finished 2% at most.

Linius

mEib.gif

Just came across a video of Huub Stevens with PAOK earlier this year. What a beautiful man he is. He says 'dirty basterd' (pretty much) in Dutch. Directed at the ref :p

I have 814 steam games, I only play about 4. I have probably only finished 2% at most.

It's terrible. Gamers are all the same :p

And the stupid thing is that I keep checking discounts.

Blablurn

You have PSN right?

If not, get PSN. A years sub is the price of a game and it doubles the value of your Vita immediately. So many great games are part of PSN on Vita.

Oh and get the biggest storage card you can.

I'm pretty new to the PSN thing. Guess I have to check out what this PS+ is all about.

Top Bottom