• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Arnie

Star Wars looks brilliant. Can't put into words how excited I am for it.

Been paid a little extra wad from work so as well as a Chinese and GTA I think I'll sample some of those Black Friday store deals tonight.

Either Alien Isolation or The Walking Dead or Rayman or something or all of them.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
988966_10152593124047746_3417748290003184159_n.jpg

look at that right knee. no chance he gets all the way through december without someone smashing that pointy glass monstrosity.

Do we know that payments to agents are not spread across the years of a player's contract?

Taken at face value it's merely the amount paid during that period, which means yes such payments could be paid over longer terms, which would usually be the smartest thing to do if an agent is willing to agree to it.

Fergie

Banned
Thanks Quiche!

Just bought that SAMSUNG T24D390S for 149.99. Exquisite.

SW teaser trailer was okay, music and the falcon did me in though. Can't wait.

Star Wars looks brilliant. Can't put into words how excited I am for it.

Been paid a little extra wad from work so as well as a Chinese and GTA I think I'll sample some of those Black Friday store deals tonight.

Either Alien Isolation or The Walking Dead or Rayman or something or all of them.

The Alien games save system frustrates me just watching people play it. Unless you love playing over the same 30 min spot quite a few times, as the save system is shit, I would say go for one of the other games. I like TWD.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Alien games save system frustrates me just watching people play it. Unless you love playing over the same 30 min spot quite a few times, as the save system is shit, I would say go for one of the other games. I like TWD.
The last time I played it, the save spots were quite frequent hmm

It's better that way anyway! It builds tension! (In theory)

Arnie

Thanks, get really frustrated with shit like that.

Might go for TWD and Rayman. Don't need much else to supplement GTA.
The last time I played it, the save spots were quite frequent hmm

It's better that way anyway! It builds tension! (In theory)
Builds more than tension m8.

Haven't got time for designed trial and error.
M8 arnie's ain't got no patience for games like this, like me
Aye. I want fun between chicken wings

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

They're both good, but Rayman is really easy and can get boring.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Read my edittt

Don't take my word on it, Bungie is in the house

Wilbur

Banned
It's not that sort of game.

The art design, atmosphere, all that stuff is super impressive. You seem well into movies and that, so you'd probably like it.

We have it. Thought walking around the Nostromo (played the DLC thing or whatever it was) was extraordinary. Loved it.

Quickly got pissed off with the alien popping up wherever it wanted with no warning. I understand the motivations behind it, I understand it's a challenge. I just found it frustrating more than anything.

To be fair it's as much about trial and error as any game where you can die. It's not like he has predictable movement patterns that you have to work out. The other people on the ship do, but he's much more difficult to predict. You probably didn't see it but I mentioned that thing about him camping the vent a week or so ago. That didn't happen the next time I played that section.

edit: I'm not saying you'll like that, but the game would be incredibly easy if it wasn't a little bit cheap.

rodvik

Thats two!

Funny, I was thinking "what the hell? Why are OM playing in such an amazing style of football?"

Then the camera pans to Bielsa and all is explained :)

edit: why have I never heard of this thauvin bloke before? He is having an amazing game. Is this normal for him or just having a lucky game?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thats two!

Funny, I was thinking "what the hell? Why are OM playing in such an amazing style of football?"

edit: why have I never heard of this thauvin bloke before? He is having an amazing game. Is this normal for him or just having a lucky game?
Heard about him before

They say he's gud

El Topo

The ending of Danganronpa makes no sense. It's a nice idea, but ....there's too many holes and contradictions in it. Kinda disappointed now, even though the game was great.

Darker

Banned
Thats two!

Hey, Villa fan;

You've just recalled Callum Robinson from us. Do you think he'll even get a start/bench for you guys, or can we have him back in January?

rodvik

Hey, Villa fan;

You've just recalled Callum Robinson from us. Do you think he'll even get a start/bench for you guys, or can we have him back in January?

Its because we just loaned out Bent (who was our 4th choice forward).

I imagine we would loan Robinson back by January because by then Kozak will be fit again.

He is doing alright for you then? Good to hear.

edit: And yeah, I doubt Callum will get more than a handful of sub appearances, if that. I could be wrong though, Lambert seems to put the players names in a big tom bola before every game, so you never know... :)

Top Bottom