• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Scum

Oh you said "who"

I think stoke should be able to handle Burnley

iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

Scum

Chelsea 3 - 1 West Brom
Everton 2 - 2 West Ham
Leicester 1 - 2 Sunderland
Man City 3 - 2 Swansea
Newcastle 4 - 2 QPR
Stoke 3 - 1 Burnley
Arsenal 3 - 2 Man Utd

Scum

Oh god can you imagine a Welbeck hat trick?

Imagine.

Van Gaal has incurred the wrath of the Footballing Gods' by talking about having no need for Welbeck. Like I said earlier, he'll either score first or grab the winning goal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
jtb hating on blade runner
kida making fun of sin city 1

I wish i died in my sleep before reading this

why cant we all just celebrate our differences? it is not our differences that divide us, it is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.

we focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in here & I think if everybody focused on what we all have in common - which is - we all want to be happy

we don't need a melting pot in this thread, folks, we need a salad bowl. in a salad bowl, you put in the different things. you want the vegetables - the lettuce, the cucumbers, the onions, the green peppers - to maintain their identity. u appreciate differences

xoxo

but Fakku baierun

FootballFan

why cant we all just celebrate our differences? it is not our differences that divide us, it is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.

we focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in here & I think if everybody focused on what we all have in common - which is - we all want to be happy

we don't need a melting pot in this thread, folks, we need a salad bowl. in a salad bowl, you put in the different things. you want the vegetables - the lettuce, the cucumbers, the onions, the green peppers - to maintain their identity. u appreciate differences

xoxo

but Fakku baierun

I agree with this post, except the fuck Bayern at the end.

GorillaJu

xoxo

but Fakku baierun

FootyGaf manifesto

I bought in the last two weeks - Halo, AC IV Black Flag, AC Unity, GTA V, WWE 2k15, Dragon Age and Far Cry 4. I am incredibly bored right now and want to play none of these. I hate myself.

FootballFan

I bought in the last two weeks - Halo, AC IV Black Flag, AC Unity, GTA V, WWE 2k15, Dragon Age and Far Cry 4. I am incredibly bored right now and want to play none of these. I hate myself.

Can you send gta v if you have the PS4 version.

Pls.

Just kidding quiche, take a nap mate, it will help your boredom

wedward

Welbeck will score an early goal, then United will bludgeon them.

Lol.

We don't get bludgeoned anymore. Just give up leads.

xoxo

but Fakku baierun

Yurt. You are a beautiful soul.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Inter are third in Serie A for errors leading to a goal [4] behind bottom of the table Parma [7] and Verona [5]. The vastly experienced summer signing Nemanja Vidic has certainly been most culpable.

What a sensational secret agent

Is there a compilation of Vidic errors this season?

Got a few films I wanna watch in the next week. Moon, 21 Jump Street, The Prestige (rewatch) and The Hunger Games.

What can the FA actually do about Whelan? Looking forward to the Arsenal match, hope its a draw just on the very slight chance that we end up fighting for 4th. Then the Milan derby. Hope Torres and Vidic play. The easily moved object meets the unstartable force.

edit: Cleverley vs Bellew as well. Bellew seems like a tit, hope he gets sparked out in the first

Phlebas

Banned

Got a few films I wanna watch in the next week. Moon, 21 Jump Street, The Prestige (rewatch) and The Hunger Games.

What can the FA actually do about Whelan? Looking forward to the Arsenal match, hope its a draw just on the very slight chance that we end up fighting for 4th. Then the Milan derby. Hope Torres and Vidic play. The easily moved object meets the unstartable force.

edit: Cleverley vs Bellew as well. Bellew seems like a tit, hope he gets sparked out in the first

Moon is fantastic.

21 Jump Street is definitely worth a watch.

Edit:

Who is that?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
God I hope so

I don't think he's playing tomorrow if they're switching to a back four
THG and 21 are both a waste of time

You might giggle watching 21, but that's about it.

Moon is so gud!

jts

...hate me...

Wheres COD. Wheres PES. If you going big, you should go all the way m9.

Go_Ly_Dow

I was born to be United, daddy told me, when I was just a baby;

When i was five, I went down Warwick road;

Now I'm addicted to the only place I'll go;

Take me home United road, to the place I belong;

To Old Trafford, To see United;

Take me home, United road;

All my memories;

Bobby Charlton, Georgie Best and Cantona;

They came to us from heaven;

And then in Nou Camp in 1999;

On Sir Matt Busby's birthday, oh it was party time;

To the place I belong, to Old Trafford, to see United;

I watch the roads, I feel the noise, the crowd is roaring;

The Stretford End is singing and the fans are going wild;

And when I am gone, I get a feeling;

That I should've been home yesterday, yesterday oh!!;

To the place I belong, To Old Trafford, To see United;

To the place I belong, to Old Trafford, to see United;

Wheres COD. Wheres PES. If you going big, you should go all the way m9.

CoD was three weeks ago and I own it on PS4 and Xbone. I got PES on Xbone but ended up getting a refund cause I really didn't enjoy it. To be fair the Xbone version is clearly the worst and i'll give it another shot on PS4 when it drops in price!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I saw a guy wearing a Cantona 7 shirt last night

I winked at him

Queue sexual tension when he didnt wink back and preceded to walk past us

jts

...hate me...
CoD was three weeks ago and I own it on PS4 and Xbone. I got PES on Xbone but ended up getting a refund cause I really didn't enjoy it. To be fair the Xbone version is clearly the worst and i'll give it another shot on PS4 when it drops in price!
Shit, son. Utterly destroyed my reply.

But I guess it's time to invest in a Wii U down the road to xmas m463.

Top Bottom