• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Linius

Still want to see Interstellar but the wife won't go with me. Can't blame her after DKR...

But DKR and Interstellar have like zero connection to each other. His Batman films are completely different from the other stuff he's done (plot wise mainly) anyways.

Clegg

Balotelli may be in trouble for liking this pic on instagram. Telegraph says if he's charged he could face a 5 game ban.

Balotelliracism_3124327c.jpg

FootballFan

Balotelli may be in trouble for liking this pic on instagram. Telegraph says if he's charged he could face a 5 game ban.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03124/Balotelliracism_3124327c.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]

Just sell him already. I don't think Auckland City would take him for free.

What was B Rod thinking.

Meier

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03124/Balotelliracism_3124327c.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Someone actually posted that here on GAF fairly recently and got banned for it (unsurprisingly). Not sure how long the ban was for, but it was quite swift.

I doubt Balotelli had any ill-intentions in mind when he posted it but punishment would be fair.

kharma45

Someone actually posted that here on GAF fairly recently and got banned for it (unsurprisingly). Not sure how long the ban was for, but it was quite swift.

I doubt Balotelli had any ill-intentions in mind when he posted it but punishment would be fair.

Stupidity is no excuse.

FootballFan

Why are they posting koofoo tweets on gaming side? Is he some insider?

I thought koofoo was just a Newcastle fan that doesn't take showers. Lol.

Nicktendo86

The "grabs coins like a Jew" bit seems to be the one that has gotten people angry.
Looks like a Mexican (whatever that means) could be offensive too.

Basically the whole thing except the first five lines is offensive. Balotelli feels like the stupidest man alive sometimes.

Linius

Dat koofoo

That Nibellion guy gets retweeted a lot by Wario btw. I don't even follow him but I feel like I read his tweets every day.

Meier

Ey Meier, saw you pop by in the Fantasy Life thread. How ya liking it?

It's great! I've actually put in like 53 hours or something crazy into it. Just beat the story last night at level 48 and am now a Hero as a Paladin (have a few that are Master as well... still not done Mercenary, Archer or Wizard at all). I'm not kidding though when I say my thumb has been hurting from all of the button pressing. :( We got my wife a copy as well and she has gone absolutely ham on it. I can't ever remember her playing an actual game-game like this for this long. I'm so happy she's been enjoying it (we both just skip all the story text though).

Linius

Randy mate. I just used twitter for the first time in ages cause of you. What is your twitter name please

@linius #ITK

It's great! I've actually put in like 53 hours or something crazy into it. Just beat the story last night at level 48 and am now a Hero as a Paladin (have a few that are Master as well... still not done Mercenary, Archer or Wizard at all). I'm not kidding though when I say my thumb has been hurting from all of the button pressing. :( We got my wife a copy as well and she has gone absolutely ham on it. I can't ever remember her playing an actual game-game like this for this long. I'm so happy she's been enjoying it (we both just skip all the story text though).

Awesome to hear. Spread the love, one of my favourite games this year :D

Meier

DiMarzio saying Mancini wants Aleks at Inter. Be curious to see how this plays out -- I'd be pretty sad to see him go but if the price is right (£15m-20m perhaps?) at his age, I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.

Top Bottom