• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

>insiders like Kyoufu
>insiders like Kyoufu
>insiders like Kyoufu
>insiders like Kyoufu
>insiders like Kyoufu

i7dvkKtrKaQfL.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not really expecting anything aside from a decent Capcom reveal, but not exclusive, like Resident Evil 7 or Devil May Cry 5.

Pennywise

I am hoping for Crash, Spyro, Knack 2, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, etc. Something along those lines.

Spyro is part of Activisions portofolio and they're using him for Skylanders.
Crash is also part of their IPs now, but they're not using him.
I doubt that Sony spends money to get them back though.

L1NETT

isn't hype all part of the fun of these game events gubbins and the like. Nowt wrong with gettin all excited.

I'm a cynical old fart (fuckin 20 today good grief already half way to the grave) but four words gaming related would get me loins a poundin

it's

time

to

split.

8ab3d38e109e0e2f36ec136f227610e42ca2efce_full.jpg

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I am hoping for Crash, Spyro, Knack 2, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, etc. Something along those lines.

I heard Disney Infinity is kinda like those platformers. I wouldn't expect any Spyro tho, Skylanders is a huge hit.

jts

...hate me...
isn't hype all part of the fun of these game events gubbins and the like. Nowt wrong with gettin all excited.

I'm a cynical old fart (fuckin 20 today good grief already half way to the grave) but four words gaming related would get me loins a poundin

it's

time

to

split.

This is cracking me up.

You 20 today? If so congrats m8 but then you were 6 when timesplitters dropped, and having played it would make you even more of a hipster than people have you for so double congrats.

L1NETT

This is cracking me up.

You 20 today? If so congrats m8 but then you were 6 when timesplitters dropped, and having played it would make you even more of a hipster than people have you for so double congrats.

ts 2 my man

Think I was 9/10 when that came out (PS2). My formative years setting fire to snowmen

that's healthy

Hixx

Kyoufu is definitely #itk to be fair.

Remember that time he said he knew everything about Sony's E3 but couldn't tell us because his source would get mad? Tell-tale sign of a LEGIT itk.

Also Ni No Kuni 2.

"Don't tell anyone but..."

There was a 400 post thread on GAF about it when he told us.

Do you need more proof, Wooden?

Scum

Koofoo better be careful with the #ITK shit out there.

it's

time

to

split.

igbTpFCTdgV1H.gif

Crash Bandicoot #believe #itk
#willbeterrible

I missed the Sunderland game and didn't watch MOTD, someone (Wooden? Other Chelseabros) tell me about it... were they good, were we shit, or both?

Hixx

Steve are you jealous of Kyoufu's #itk prowess?

Also we should have won. Gustavo's gameplan destroyed Chelsea. What a bloke.

The bus has been fitted with a bit of nitrous and bulletproof fuckin' wheels this last month.

Steve are you jealous of Kyoufu's #itk prowess?

Also we should have won. Gustavo's gameplan destroyed Chelsea. What a bloke.

The bus has been fitted with a bit of nitrous and bulletproof fuckin' wheels this last month.

Im not talking to you Hixx.

You beat me on Halo, you kill me on GTA, you mock me for using the correct term to describe a button on the Xbox One controller, you beat or draw with my football team. I don't know why you hate me, but I can't take it anymore, we're done.

Hixx pls, have mercy <3

Really? They were wasting 500 million on sponsoring corrupt cunts FIFA.

I'd be all for Crash return. Get Naughty Dog on board. And we got a stew going.

Naughty Dog have moved on. I don't care for Uncharted, so I don't care if they cancel that or whatever but i'd rather they make another new IP and another game in TLOU universe, Crash was years ago, he's dead, its time to let him go...

To be honest, all the hype for the Playstation Experience is pretty much due to excited posters. No leaks or even useful hints have been given so far.

Seriously, keep your hopes down with this one.

Pennywise

Actually they stopped sponsoring FIFA D:
It's all about the CL now, you know the competition that Dortmund will win ;_;

it's

time

to

split.

Congratulations.

Timesplitters IP could be sold already, Crytek UK closed down and I don't expect Crytek to handle that one alone.

jts

...hate me...

Naughty Dog these days would turn Crash into a 30-40 year old rugged beefcake with lotsa' guns and a cover system.

Media Molecule would seem more fit. And they are supposedly cooking something for the PS4...

Elchele

happy birthday Bradford city bro

Naughty Dog these days would turn Crash into a 30-40 year old rugged beefcake with lotsa' guns and a cover system.

Media Molecule would seem more fit. And they are supposedly cooking something for the PS4...

LBP is kind of shit. The idea was great, but the execution was shit

FootballFan

Naughty Dog have moved on. I don't care for Uncharted, so I don't care if they cancel that or whatever but i'd rather they make another new IP and another game in TLOU universe, Crash was years ago, he's dead, its time to let him go...

Never. I still play CTR on the weekly/monthly basis. Remains the GOAT kart racer.

I am a big kart racing fan m8. Pretty much get all kart games that release lol.

Dreamworks Kartz, Speed Freaks, Sonic All Star Racing 1&2, almost every Mario Kart(the DS versions too), Crash Nitro Kart(Ughhh), F1 Race Stars, Diddy Kong Racing, Modnation racers, LittleBigPlanet Karting etc.

Naughty Dog. You know what to do.

Crash Team Racing #2.

jts

...hate me...
LBP is kind of shit. The idea was great, but the execution was shit
I remember back then it was the game that finally made me feel the PS3 was worth it.

During some weeks, it was great.

Then I could never play it again. I bought LBP2 and just couldn't. I have little interest in LBP3 (although I'm fairly surprised that it seems to be a competent product after having changed studios and everything).

Anyway, Media Molecule also made that weird Vita game that had rave reviews but shit sales.

Maybe they just need to be given a more traditional game to develop.

GorillaJu

Naughty Dog are doing what they're good at and IMO they're the best studio in the world at it. I wouldn't push them into Crash or anything if I were given the choice, just like I wouldn't tell Messi to play right back either.

^ Tearaway is an amazing game.

ffs I thought of something.

Force Awakens is coming out on December 2015. It's a good time to reveal some new Star Wars games at The Video Game Awards and Playstation Experience.

A flight arcade/simulator is all I ask for. Probably as rebels fighting against the remnants of the empire.

....or as a TIE Fighter pilot mounting attacks to avenge the loss of the Death Star and the Emperor.

Force Awakens is coming out on December 2015. It's a good time to reveal some new Star Wars games at The Video Game Awards and Playstation Experience.

A flight arcade/simulator is all I ask for. Probably as rebels fighting against the remnants of the empire.

....or as a TIE Fighter pilot mounting attacks to avenge the loss of the Death Star and the Emperor.

Well Battlefront is due out next holiday so a trailer would make sense. I don't hold out much hope of it actually being that good though

FootballFan

Horizontal ?!?!?!??!?!

Naughty Dog are doing what they're good at and IMO they're the best studio in the world at it. I wouldn't push them into Crash or anything if I were given the choice, just like I wouldn't tell Messi to play right back either.

^ Tearaway is an amazing game.

GAF-Messi at RB would be bad ass.

Pete, I'd trust Media Molecule with Crash too. I would prefer ND though. When the game switched from Naughty Dog to Vicarious Visions/Traveller's Tales it died.

Scum

You'll get Star Wars: Battlefield Battlefront and like it!

Top Bottom