• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

cross posting from the sneakers thread!

6kWKHMw.jpg

They're so pretty. :D

Gurthang

Banned
ffs I thought of something.

Force Awakens is coming out on December 2015. It's a good time to reveal some new Star Wars games at The Video Game Awards and Playstation Experience.

A flight arcade/simulator is all I ask for. Probably as rebels fighting against the remnants of the empire.

....or as a TIE Fighter pilot mounting attacks to avenge the loss of the Death Star and the Emperor.

There are Star War mods and campaigns for Freespace 2 which look pretty good. Freespace 2 has aged very well with the help of the community.

You excited to see what colour Adidas will make the shoulder stripes for Madrid next season? I personally can't wait.

Will it be blue? Or dark blue?

Incredible.
I love our current white kit, I find it iconic. Sorry for you, your next kit looks like ass.

Edit: I was going to jump on the black kit but that awful dragon design, jehhzus.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
You excited to see what colour Adidas will make the shoulder stripes for Madrid next season? I personally can't wait.

Will it be blue? Or dark blue?

Incredible.

the worst thing is that the yellow kit still has vertical stripes, they just dont care

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mario is pretty fucking stupid, but to call this whole thing racism and anti-semitism is a bit of a stretch

just ban him for being stupid

Some of those awards for Ronaldo are crap. Most goals in the CL. Who gives a fuck? They counted 9 of those for last year's Balon D'or.

glad someone said something :lol

Mario is pretty fucking stupid, but to call this whole thing racism and anti-semitism is a bit of a stretch

just ban him for being stupid

glad someone said something :lol

I just noticed they used "4th all time RM scorer" for Ronaldo. Messi is 1st for Barca. Why didn't they count that? :lol

FootballFan

I just noticed they used "3rd all time CL scorer" for Ronaldo. Messi is 1st. Why didn't they count that? :lol

It's Marca bull crap as always lol.

I bet for the records they count shit like "first Portuguese player to score a goal for Madrid on the 3rd birthday of his child"

Just give him the balloon already.

Salazar

KidA's avatar <3 I cannotu

Good to see so many of you guys awake for once ;_; it sucks at work

Sunburned, man.

Was at the beach 8am - 2pm.

Collapsing under a fan with a book and some chocolate. Preparing for Jonathan Walters and Bojan to school us.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
She's not blonde though

I will love her despite her flaws

'I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn't like to miss or lose' -- C.Ronaldo

I have nothing against brunettes or redheads KidAaaa <3 I just happen to prefer blondes, unfortunately

I will love her despite her flaws

'I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn't like to miss or lose' -- C.Ronaldo

I have nothing against brunettes or redheads KidAaaa <3 I just happen to prefer blondes, unfortunately

There is only one man that can love her. And that is
not
me

ibiduGdkcbUDWf.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There is only one man that can love her. And that is
not
me

ibiduGdkcbUDWf.gif
fackin' GoddMorsel gettin all the Japanese beauties

Fuck :lol Kloppo is such a tragic figure now :lol surely he ought to shoulder some of the blame now? Or his staff at least? Their injury record has nothing to do with luck, it's a clear trend.

Morning Yurt, what do you do?

Morning Phlebaaas! Some financial planning and budgeting for oil rigs, basically. Yes, it is as boring as it sounds.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think he's a rich oil tycoon in Dubai.

Edit: As soon as I posted Yurt did. My post is worthless now.

Oh I wish ;_;

so I can buy Juve, United and Inter. Merge the first two into one superpower and rename the latter to "The Village People FC"

Blablurn

fackin' GoddMorsel gettin all the Japanese beauties

Fuck :lol Kloppo is such a tragic figure now :lol surely he ought to shoulder some of the blame now? Or his staff at least? Their injury record has nothing to do with luck, it's a clear trend.

Dortmund even lost in yesterdays training match.

Top Bottom