• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

GorillaJu

I'm enjoying how decently the relationship/romance path is with Sera in Dragon Age. Also after you've wifed her, her profile picture turns into something hilarious.

Rumor has it we're set to sign Martin Ødegaard in a few weeks, once he turns 16. He's supposed to be full of talent, lets see what Zidane can do with him.

Also that awkward moment when you realize that Jese has as many goals to his name this season as Luis Suarez.

Blablurn

There were some peeps who quoted my pic and mentioned that they didnt made the cut. I will add you guys later. Of course i wont be a able to update it unlimited times but there is still some space.

Pennywise

There were some peeps who quoted my pic and mentioned that they didnt made the cut. I will add you guys later. Of course i wont be a able to update it unlimited times but there is still some space.

I'm next to plug.
MIWOMvA.gif

Why is Snitch having his own picture ? :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thanks El Topo for the classy PM <3

OK since the round of football is over and no one is awake right now :p remember when my mood dipped the other day? [spoiler tag in a spoiler tag] "no"[spoilertag] Apparently one of my childhood best friends died that same morning (and I didn't know about it until last night), funny how that works really! Anyway, I didn't wanna say anything about it because a) no one cares :lol b) bit selfish to say this stuff during games and be a party pooper innit. I'm flying tomorrow to pay my respects personally (no Viola-Juve for me!). His mum said he died in his sleep, but is that really common for a guy in his early 20s?! Anyway, my only request is that we don't turn this thread into "RIP" posts, it's okay guys xoxo <3

FOOTBALL LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Brendan's All-Time BPL XI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kbscJu1eo0

"but why's gerrard not on it lewl" oh fuck off :lol

GorillaJu

Thanks El Topo for the classy PM <3

OK since the round of football is over and no one is awake right now :p remember when my mood dipped the other day? [spoiler tag in a spoiler tag] "no"[spoilertag] Apparently one of my childhood best friends died that same morning (and I didn't know about it until last night), funny how that works really! Anyway, I didn't wanna say anything about it because a) no one cares :lol b) bit selfish to say this stuff during games and be a party pooper innit. I'm flying tomorrow to pay my respects personally (no Viola-Juve for me!). His mum said he died in his sleep, but is that really common for a guy in his early 20s?! Anyway, my only request is that we don't turn this thread into "RIP" posts, it's okay guys xoxo <3

FOOTBALL LETS TALK FOOTBALL

Brendan's All-Time BPL XI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kbscJu1eo0

"but why's gerrard not on it lewl" oh fuck off :lol

i'm really sorry to hear that Yurt. It's called sudden unexpected death syndrome and usually involves an undiagnosed heart problem. Still really sorry to hear it. My condolences

I agree. They've been shit. Overheard someone at the pub claiming that they're really missing Ozil. I just stared at him....

We are though, honestly.

It is a shame because if Ozil is played hrough the middle then he can do serious damage. He had a very good first season with adapting to the new league, but with Wenger making him a left winger he has completely disappeared. I miss the 13/14 Ozil, not the 14/15 ghost.

Top Bottom