• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

wedward

That's the dream m8. That's the dream. (When he retires, cos there's no way hes leaving otherwise lol)

Seriously tho, who do you realistically think we can get? If Wenger was sacked next summer, who would be the most attainable target?

Pep is the dream.

I'd take Klopp but I don't think he is the genius people like to make him out to be. I think he would leave Dortmund.

Wenger won't be sacked so I think we need to try and think about who is available in summer 2017.

Too far away to say.

Scum

That's the dream m8. That's the dream. (When he retires, cos there's no way hes leaving otherwise lol)

Seriously tho, who do you realistically think we can get? If Wenger was sacked next summer, who would be the most attainable target?

It's simply going to be Arsene 'til 2017/2018 then Klopp 'cos he's not leaving anytime soon. Forget Pep. His footballing shenanigans won't work at Arsenal with the current crop unless he's given all the money to freely raid Barca and Bayern of their players. And even then, I wouldn't trust him with transfers.
Simeone or Beisla. But neither will leave soon and both will break the already fragile players there.
Just hope and pray that someone beats some sense into the old man and he changes his setup for each game or else....

D:

Christ, could you imagine Simeone or Bielsa at Arsenal. They're treated like gifted children presently. Precious snowflakes. Simeone and Bielsa would fucking wreck them.

Elchele

Pep is the dream.

I'd take Klopp but I don't think he is the genius people like to make him out to be. I think he would leave Dortmund.

Wenger won't be sacked so I think we need to try and think about who is available in summer 2017.

Too far away to say.

Klopp started what ended up being the end of tiki-taka. But I agree Klopp isn't as able to reinvent himself/try new things and do well as Pep is so far.
I do think Klopp is better than Mou, and all the coaches in EPL at the moment.

Bielsa only works for a season. He loses it afterwards, I think he gets bored

I'm sorry but we all know bud has the voice of an angel.

Exactly, we're going to be two singers, beauty and the beast vocals. The international gothic metal band Savage Gordon.
CNB1W6d.png

FuturusX

I really only want Pep for his drug program.

We really need an overhaul on that area.

He would improve your manager's fashion array considerably beyond the consistent string of puffy team coats. As a bonus - the throwing of water bottles would cease all together.

Klopp started what ended up being the end of tiki-taka. But I agree Klopp isn't as able to reinvent himself/try new things and do well as Pep is so far.
I do think Klopp is better than Mou, and all the coaches in EPL at the moment.

Bielsa only works for a season. He loses it afterwards, I think he gets bored

You think Pep is better than Klopp and that Klopp is better than all the EPL coaches.

But Mourinho is better than Pep.

Help me understand.

Elchele

You think Pep is better than Klopp and that Klopp is better than all the EPL coaches.

But Mourinho is better than Pep.

Help me understand.

Don't see in what world Mou is better than Pep. At least not currently.

Klopp is great but he still needs to figure out a plan B. Everyone in the Bundesliga knows how his side plays already

Salazar

Watching a replay in a couple of hours, loooool.

Wilshere should have weekly sessions where Manu Petit punches him in the back of the head and shrieks "YOU ARE NOTHING"

Zabojnik

Cunte after he gets sacked / resigns after the the catastrophe that will be Euro 2016. Arsenal with 3-5-2. Defenders as wingbacks. Imagine. Just imagine.

FuturusX

Concerning Pep...we need him in the Prem. With Fergie gone, Mou has almost zero competition. It's quite sad watching Wenger, LVG and Pelligrini come up consistently short.

Concerning Pep...we need him in the Prem. With Fergie gone, Mou has almost zero competition. It's quite sad watching Wenger, LVG and Pelligrini come up consistently short.

Pellegrini just beat him to the title last season?

And he's taller than him too. By a fair bit.

K1LLER7

Give LVG 3 years to build his team and philosophy.

Then Ryan will take over and dominate the league for over 25 years. Fergie 2.0.

FuturusX

Pellegrini just beat him to the title last season?

And he's taller than him too. By a fair bit.

He's taller..give him that. But he is so average it's not even a debate.

When you have to rely on the generosity of Brendon and Gerrard when equipped with the riches of City something is up.

Anyway he's gone next season.

Clegg

Finished watching a recording of the United game. First 30 was ugly viewing for a United fan. Couldn't keep the ball and invited so much pressure on ourselves. Things changed a bit when Wilshere lost his head. And he's fucken lucky he wasn't sent off. Our defence held up a bit better afterwards and I think Smalling actually had a good game for once.

Also reassuring that even in our depleted state Fergie's old strategy to beat Arsenal worked. Nice seeing us counter with some pace again. After his poor run of form it was good to see Di Maria taking on players and beating them. Had a decent game apart from that shocker of a miss.

Need to make sure we gets the wins against Stoke and Hull at home. Can't be anything but 6 points.

Number of teams just below us facing each other in the next two gameweeks so we could start to open a bit of a gap up between ourselves and others if we don't fuck up.

Think it's Saints vs City next weekend too, that should be a good game. Find out a lot about both teams.

Scum

Who is going to take over from Brenton in January?

Even Moyes will be out of the running. Huehuehue.

Need to make sure we gets the wins against Stoke and Hull at home. Can't be anything but 6 points.

Number of teams just below us facing each other in the next two gameweeks so we could start to open a bit of a gap up between ourselves and others if we don't fuck up.

Think it's Saints vs City next weekend too, that should be a good game. Find out a lot about both teams.

Hull will be cocky after they beat us, so you should get 3pts of them easily.

Top Bottom