• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
guuys record one of the games yo

we need some highlights

Watching a replay in a couple of hours, loooool.

Wilshere should have weekly sessions where Manu Petit punches him in the back of the head and shrieks "YOU ARE NOTHING"

:lol or just send him Bonucci's mental coach

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci is fired up by getting insulted in the dark and punched in the stomach, said his mental coach.

The Italy and Juve centre-back has for years been working with personal motivator Alberto Ferrarini, who also worked with Alberto Gilardino and Francesco Toldo in the past.

“Over the years I took Bonucci into my basement. Underground. In the dark,” wrote Ferrarini on Facebook.

“There, with a tone anything but kind or sweet, I offended him in every way possible. I judged him. I insulted him.

“If he made even the slightest attempt to glance at me, he’d receive a punch straight to the stomach.

“The objective? To win over judgement, so Leo would always be focused and ignore everything else around him. That’s how I started making him into a soldier.”

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messssiiiiiiii

UCK my ick Shanks!

It's because we have a connection deeper than the internet. Like true pizzaiolo.

Is it laggy for you? Fine for me.

your connection with each other transcends time and space

it's essentially five-dimensional

FootballFan

SUUUAAAREZZZZ

his first goal for barca!!

Edit
Can somebody else posted.

Yurt, do you want me to upload highlights or full match

Edit edit
FCB for life m8 bla.

SUAREZZZZZ

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SUUUAAAREZZZZ

his first goal for barca!!

Edit
Can somebody else posted.

Yurt, do you want me to upload highlights or full match

Edit edit
FCB for life m8 bla.

SUAREZZZZZ

I don't know, whatever you want! (unless it takes an obscene amount of time to upload)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Allegri "Pereyra has great technique, but he also goes straight for the goal. He runs hard and brings real intensity to the team, so I think that was his best performance of the season. He does need to improve his finishing, as a player like him needs to score at least six or seven goals per campaign"

exactly. Our very own Danny Welbeck of midfield, does everything right but offers no end product :( well at least he's 23 too

Zabojnik

3 sec lag, looool. Unplayable for me, though my connection probably has something to do with it. It has been shit for a week now. :(

Pls move back to EU guys. :(((

Would be so good.

Blablurn

3 sec lag, looool. Unplayable for me, though my connection probably has something to do with it. It has been shit for a week now. :(

Pls move back to EU guys. :(((

Would be so good.

tumblr_nfguboiC531r0vvt6o1_400.gif

<3

Top Bottom