• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Woke up to see Arsenal lost to a team with Young as wing back
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

FootballFan

German football GAF, I need help. I'm looking for a way to follow my favorite team (VFL Bochum) in English. So far, everything is in German including twitter account and official site. Heck, nobody seems to discuss anything about Bochum in any language other than German. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome

Who do you support

Wilshere basically lost Arsenal the game

Missed a piss-easy chance first. Then he lost his rag, and Arsenal never really regained their composure.

Absolutely rotten game from their perspective. Should have been a routine win, no question.

Wilshere basically lost Arsenal the game

Missed a piss-easy chance first. Then he lost his rag, and Arsenal never really regained their composure.

Absolutely rotten game from their perspective. Should have been a routine win, no question.

He would've lost it quicker if he'd have just got sent off when he was supposed to.

Pennywise

It blows my mind that there's anyone on the planet interested in Devil's Third. It looked like a mod from 2003 last time they showed it.

The initial reveal looked interesting, evolving the gameplay that made him famous.
Now it looks like shit, I was really baffled when I saw the trailer...

That oatmeal cookie picture still get's me every freaking time.
It's just so perfect, or the picture with Itagaki with that poncho while he attented to the MS event.

I think that was my first avatar on here. I should switch back to it.

Fucking hate his games though, and sometimes people will start talking to be about them.

While I sort of agree (the suits aren't amazing), it's easier to naturally look good when.... well you look good.

Odd morsel/pete, what should januzaj be wearing.

Pls explain your answer.

They would look ten times better if they did their ties nicely for a start. They look like naughty schoolboys. Maybe they think it adds a touch of sprezzatura, but there is more to it then just loosening your tie.

Men should only wear a black suit at a funeral, but it is a gala so black is ok, but a tux would be better. If you are gonna wear a suit you better make sure you pull it off well.

Fellaini has made the mistake of wearing a tie that is thicker then his jacket lapels. It overwhelms the look in my opinion.

They would look ten times better if they did their ties nicely for a start. They look like naughty schoolboys. Maybe they think it adds a touch of sprezzatura, but there is more to it then just loosening your tie.

Men should only wear a black suit at a funeral, but it is a gala so black is ok, but a tux would be better. If you are gonna wear a suit you better make sure you pull it off well.

Fellaini has made the mistake of wearing a tie that is thicker then his jacket lapels. It overwhelms the look in my opinion.

Have to agree on that front. Not acceptable much of the time. Still think he plays out the look adequately tho.

Zabojnik

Not a single interesting game for the neutral today. Although Milan and Inter are so shit (Inter especially) that it might actually result in an entertaining game.

Top Bottom