• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Fucks sake.

He'd never have done that for us.

Sometimes I feel like we'd be better off going with traditional wingers. 4-4-2, Andros left, Lennon right.

faridmon

Livermore.
Dawson
Huddlestone

I still think letting go of those players + Siggurdsen was a mistake.

People will only look at the players that have been brought to the team for the teams inconsistency, I say the team is in shambles because of the players they let go.

tri_willy

has there been a manager in modern football who has survived a sacking after selling their best player???

only one that comes to mind is ronaldo

Liverpool's points in last 12 PL matches under

Roy Hodgson: 19

Brendan Rodgers: 14

And Hodgson had the small excuse of being new to the club, and taking over after finishing 7th the season before. We have no excuse whatsoever at the moment. Sturridge's injury doesn't account for this.

@above, Wenger all the time, Klopp now.

Originally Posted by rawk admin
we discuss replacement managers when there is a vacancy, and only when there is a vacancy.

Short bans are also available for those who ignore this.

:lol

Seriously though. Let's say it gets so bad that Rodgers goes. Who would Liverpool want? Realistic ones please, at least semi-realistic. And Klopp is off the table.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
rodgers1_2332799c.jpg

You're greatly oversimplifying there. Pelle was a striker who had very very poor conversion rates, and scored a lot because Feyenoord created loads and loads of good chances for him.

Thus it was reasonable to assume that moving to Southampton, with their preseason troubles, he would find it far harder to score. However, with Southampton flying high and creating many many chances, it is no surprise that Pelle is scoring regularly.

Conversion rates aren't that reliable. Chicharito for example mostly had high conversion rates, but is very dependent on service (for United and Mexico at least). Players who create for themselves will take more chances and lower their conversion rate.

Scum

I still think letting go of those players + Siggurdsen was a mistake.

People will only look at the players that have been brought to the team for the teams inconsistency, I say the team is in shambles because of the players they let go.

Should have kept Huddlestone and Sig, tbh.

Have both Hull and Crystal Palace winning. Please Spurs, keep Spursing.

They won't let you down.

image.php

Top Bottom