• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Saw it in cinema a couple of weeks ago.

Ah, will wait until it's released here then. No way is anyone showing it around me. Dat jazz and metal blend drumming.
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRP3UqvIEIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxhz3YU0s6I

(fergie please watch this, he's chewing gum at the same time, you will be amazed).

There's a device limit? My account is used on my laptop, PS4, PS3, Wii U, phone and GF's iPad, and never had any problems with that.

There was when I tried setting it up when I got the PS4. Maybe its a PS device limit, its on my and my brother's PS3s already.

Watching a Lets Play of Dragon Age to help me decide. This guy has created the most unintentionally ugly player character I've ever seen

0J1E6d8.png

The Philosopher was talking about addressing the lack of balance in the team a few weeks back which coincided with the introduction of Fellaini and the move away from the diamond. And he also said that he wants to pick the same team every week and will do that when the players get fit - so I think Fellaini is in for a while.

Jarnet87

I love how packed full of games the Prem is in December. 6 fixtures for United coming next month what a time to be alive. Also how the hell is our back line going to survive, they haven't even stayed fit with a game every week or 2. By Boxing Day we will be using a makeshift back 3 of Fletcher Carrick and Fellaini.

Clegg

Don't be a hypocrite, Clegg.

We talk about Arsenal's hospitalisation-requiring lack of bottle and grit, but then turn round and take the piss out of belligerent Jack.

Well, the bark puts him ahead of the rest of the m8 squadron.

It wasn't a lack of grit I was thinking of tho.

It was shoving his head into Fellaini's chin right in front of the referee which perplexed me. Good thing Mike Dean is a thermonuclear pleb.

Salazar

Laughed at LVG talking about "our friend Monreal".

It's pitched in some obscure zone between wind-up and simply being a bit mental.

It was shoving his head into Fellaini's chin right in front of the referee which perplexed me. Good thing Mike Dean is a thermonuclear pleb.

I've done a Gaston Ramirez a few times, but yeah - Jack's adrenaline-frustration-ego-immaturity cocktail is more potent.

A Manchester City supporters group are urging fans of Europe’s top teams to boo Uefa ahead of every match

:lol

The 1894 Group will lead both sets of fans in turning their backs and booing Uefa’s anthem when it is played before the game – and they are calling on others to do the same.

:lol :lol :lol

A spokesperson, dc89, for 1894 told MM: “They don’t give a damn about us. I think that if across all the Champions League games they were booed it would make a real statement.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

“We are a club penalised for trying to better ourselves. Other clubs spend fortunes and go into debt yet the punishment is not equal.”

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Just saw this.

Absolutely fantastic stuff.

I feel ashamed to have to ask this, but you edited the dc89 bit in yourself, right?

@people playing Dragon Age, any problem with using a controller instead of KB+M?

iVTW58txFTDbq.gif

dc89

CEASE AND DESIST!

Salazar

If you've not listened to that Serial podcast, do so.

Bloody gripping. No Ira Glass voice.

And the murder suspect's name is Adnan - which I'm finding it hard to exclude from my critical judgement of the case

1. Download Hula to your web browser.

2. Visit the Origin store website.

3. Switch your region to Mexico using Hula.

4. Website should now appear in Mexican with Mexican pricing.

5. Now purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition for ~£25 using Paypal.

6. Open up the Origin app, download and play the game.

Do I choose Mexico when its asking for my location in the Paypal payment screen? Can't find, England, UK or Great Britain on there

Also, am I buying a code, or an unlock for my account?

3Sixty

It's the big one tonight lads.

Wondering how we'll line up.

Schneiderlin, Tadic and Davis could all miss out through injury... Fucking internationals.

Could see something like

--------------Forster-----------
Clyne---Fonte--Toby---Bertrand
---------Wanyama--Cork----------
-----------------Reed-----------------
Tadic-------------------------Mane
-----------------Pelle----------------

Carbonox

hitch m8 it would be a lot quicker just packing up your shit, moving to mehico ariba ariba, buying a house, buying a gaming computer and then buying it directly off of Origin there.

It's the big one tonight lads.

Wondering how we'll line up.

Schneiderlin, Tadic and Davis could all miss out through injury... Fucking internationals.

Could see something like

--------------Forster-----------
Clyne---Fonte--Toby---Bertrand
---------Wanyama--Cork----------
-----------------Reed-----------------
Tadic-------------------------Mane
-----------------Pelle----------------

When are you going to play someone good? What kind of fixture list is this?

Even Usmanov is losing faith in Wenger.

‘We need to strengthen every position to play on the level of such teams in the UK as Chelsea and Manchester City, in Europe like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and other clubs,’ the 61-year-old told CNBC.

‘I like Arsene for his principles. But principles are sort of restriction. And restrictions are always lost possibilities,’ he added.

‘That's why sometimes coaches even without principles became the coaches of great teams. And some coaches with principles lose because some positions in the team are vacant because of ethical, moral or personal views.

‘Does he have money or not? There is officially money in the club. How does he spend - this decision investors have left with him.’

'As to Arsene Wenger - he is one of the greatest coaches not just of European, but of world football. But we have Russian proverb which goes – "Even an old lady can have a roof falling on her".

'Everybody makes mistakes. He can make mistakes and I know as you age that it is more difficult, more challenging to accept one's mistakes. Maybe it's a problem today.

'He is a great man, a great coach, he had great victories and he has to have an opportunity to secure the place, which he and his team ought to have.

'I think the men who created winners have to be winners themselves.'

3Sixty

What big one? You're playing Aston fucking Villa. You're two levels above those fools.

It's been weeks since we've played!

When are you going to play someone good? What kind of fixture list is this?

All at once, all over the busy Xmas scheduled. Unfair imo.

Villa have scored 5 goals all season

Southampton have conceded 5 goals all season

KuGsj.gif

Got 3-0 Villa written all over it.

Carbonox

"Even an old lady can have a roof falling on her"

That's so Russian it's actually true. Watch Wenger's house get Putin'd.

Yurt tell your missus to tell her dad to use the Litvinenko route instead.

Looking forward to Neville and Carragher absolutely decimating Arsenal and Liverpool's performances tonight.

The shitty Neville just completely disregarded everyone of our players' good performances last season on BBC, you'd think we played Suarez on his own. Gargoyle-looking cunt.

edit: Dragon Age downloading :D

Master race confirmed ¬¬

Most def.

Nev on Arsenal will be amazing.

Hope it's first up, got football at 7.45. Can't miss this shit.

I love how he was saying in commentary during the game that United were going to score soon even when Arsenal were pressing. He was so fucking sure of it and then we broke and scored lol.

Salazar

I love how he was saying in commentary during the game that United were going to score soon even when Arsenal were pressing. He was so fucking sure of it and then we broke and scored lol.

My dad's been doing that during United games for about twenty years.

Drives me mad.

"We're going to score here"

"Watch Giggs. Watch Giggs"

"Goal coming"

I'm really annoyed Di Maria didn't score his chance at the end.

3-0 would have just been too beautiful. He looked much livelier than in the last couple of games though. It's a shame we never managed to get enough players in the box for his crosses. I thought that would be the gameplan, just aim for Monreal's head and the rest would work itself out.

Top Bottom