• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Goal
Goal 2
Goal 3
G0-4L
Goal: 5core Harder

Wait, is that 'girlfriend emotionally cheated on me' thread about DetectiveGAF trying to find someone's personal info who isn;'t even a member on here, so they can tell his wife that he's not faithful? Bollocks to wading through 2000 posts

Wait, is that 'girlfriend emotionally cheated on me' thread about DetectiveGAF trying to find someone's personal info who isn;'t even a member on here, so they can tell his wife that he's not faithful? Bollocks to wading through 2000 posts

WOW, is that what it turned into. Some of the lack of life amongst Gaffers is sad. Imagine how pathetic your own life must be to want to try and ruin a complete stranger's life.

jts

...hate me...
Goal
Goal 2
Goal 3
G0-4L
Goal: 5core Harder

GAFFER finds out through texts that GAFFER-GIRLFRIEND flirts with a MARRIED-MAN w/ children who lives abroad.
MARRIED-MAN and GAFFER-GIRLFRIEND were even supposed to have met and fucked (according to texts) but at the last minute he couldn't, still MARRIED-MAN sent a gift to the GAFFER-GIRLFRIEND through his MARRIED-MAN'S-BROTHER who went in his place (MMB, MM and GG work for the same company or something)
GAFFER informs MARRIED-MAN-WIFE
GAFFER dumps GAFFER-GIRLFRIEND and tells her that he knows. It's super effective!
MARRIED-MAN contacts GAFFER and tells him he destroyed his life and didn't have to, it was all in good fun or something
GAFFER is now a local hero, who's every daily step is now followed and admired
GAFFER also has a small penis (seriously, he posted a thread about that beforehand)
The end.

fake edit: maybe there's new developments I'm not aware about tho
real edit: maybe you were not even asking about the whole story because you knew it already. anyway it is what it is.
real edit 2: no, I don't think there's more to it, only the daily update about how the conversation with the guy's wife goes and whatnot

GAFFER finds out through texts that GAFFER-GIRLFRIEND flirts with a MARRIED-MAN w/ children who lives abroad.
MARRIED-MAN and GAFFER-GIRLFRIEND were even supposed to have met and fucked (according to texts) but at the last minute he couldn't, still MARRIED-MAN sent a gift to the GAFFER-GIRLFRIEND through his MARRIED-MAN'S-BROTHER who went in his place (MMB, MM and GG work for the same company or something)
GAFFER informs MARRIED-MAN-WIFE
GAFFER dumps GAFFER-GIRLFRIEND and tells her that he knows. It's super effective!
MARRIED-MAN contacts GAFFER and tells him he destroyed his life and didn't have to, it was all in good fun or something
GAFFER is now a local hero, who's every daily step is now followed and admired
GAFFER also has a small penis (seriously, he posted a thread about that beforehand)
The end.

fake edit: maybe there's new developments I'm not aware about tho
real edit: maybe you were not even asking about the whole story because you knew it already. anyway it is what it is.

So the Gaffer told her in the end. That is how you do it, not detectiveGAF getting involved

I am trying to get rid of my extremely long random movie list.

Yesterday I watched 21 grams. Thought I could just casually watch it while cooking, boy was I wrong. I had no idea it was non-linear. First ten minutes were as confusing as fuck, but once I settled down to watch it I really enjoyed it. Decent acting performances all around and the story was simple enough that it worked well in a non-linear format.

edit: also watched A History of Violence today. Meh, it was ok, simple enough to watch while browsing on GAF

Esch

Banned
William Carvalho?

Morgan Schneiderlin?

Sami Khedira?

Lars Bender?

Christoph Kramer?

'some bloke' from atletico madrid
JwPP3Ku.png

William Carvalho?

Morgan Schneiderlin?

Sami Khedira?

Lars Bender?

Christoph Kramer?

'some bloke' from atletico madrid
JwPP3Ku.png

I really have no idea who we are gonna get. Based on last night I would not get Khedira, the guy gets forward way too much.

We just need someone who can sit back and protect the back four. I don't want a player who goes past the centre circle.

Blablurn

this blows my mind. I thought you would have eaten that shit up.

Bla please tell me your five favourite movies

Footygaf please tell me your five favourite movies

thats a tought one

Jurassic Park 1
Mission Impossible 2
Ghostbusters
Jerry Maguire
My Sassy Girl

Random Games List

1. Metal Gear Solid
2. Final Fantasy VII
3, Metal Gear Solid 2
4. PES 6
5. Zelda 64 Ocarina of Time

Games for me.

MGS2 (really all of them, but that is no fun just listing them all)
Donkey Kong Country
Tekken 3
Super Mario Allstars. (I know it is a compilation, but boy it was a great way to experience the Mario Games as a young kid of the SNES era)
SSX

Those are the five games I have enjoyed playing the most.

Of course I'm talking about the Korean version and not that crappy American remake.

Perfect movie to watch with girls
myyqQEs.png

Best Korean film for me is The Good, The Bad, and The Weird.

It is strange that i have watched more Korean films before I came to Korea, than since I have started living here.

Blablurn

Back in my days I had the choice between Pokemon Red or Blue or Final Fantasy VII. And even though everyone bought Pokemon, I spent my 50 Deutsche Mark for the Platinum Version of FFVII. I never regretted this decision.

Cloud <3

Blablurn

Im stupid. I had a DS and The Worlds Ends With You around 2009. Never finished it :( This game was basically MADE for me. Dat Shibuya.

Guys T-23 hours until 2015, just going to simply say I've enjoyed my stay here with FootyGAF, thanks for making it enjoyable. You cunts.

<3

tri_willy

dat new thread smell...

footballfan, if you're still following the a-league, my home mob aka adelaide united are taking on wellington phoenix.

1) Resident Evil 4
2) GTA:SA
3) Uncharted 2
4) Dark Souls
5) Shadow of the Colossus

Silent Hill 2 can do one

Bastion is outstaying its welcome a bit for me. I can tell that I'm probably at the halfway point as its now
asking me to Upgrade the parts of the Bastion, rather than forging them

I was such a big GTA3 fan. Was one of the most hyped games ever for me, bought it day one, and spent hundreds of hours on it. But for some reason SA and VC have passed me by. I just never bought them or even knew they were coming out.

I really would like to play them, but with having played the ps3 GTAs I don't know if it is worth playing such old games. I feel like I could never go back to GTA3.

I was such a big GTA3 fan. Was one of the most hyped games ever for me, bought it day one, and spent hundreds of hours on it. But for some reason SA and VC have passed me by. I just never bought them or even knew they were coming out.

I really would like to play them, but with having played the ps3 GTAs I don't know if it is worth playing such old games. I feel like I could never go back to GTA3.

I imagine the PS2 series is unplayable without the nostalgia and muscle tbh :p

Meier

Mario Suarez is an excellent player. Can't imagine he'd be sold for less than his release clause, whatever it may be.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We still doing lists. What a time to be alive.

what a time to be alive list (not in order) :

Driving around and jamming music
Dancing with a dolphin
Slavic women
Godhand
having my very own Chloe from 500 Days of Summer (my lil sister)
2425BD3651A6E895025D7C

honorable mention: Stroking Meier's ginger beard

GorillaJu

Top 5 reasons your co-workers hate you list:

1) You have vanity plates that reference your car make/model
2) Your wife cooked fish for dinner last night and you fucking microwaved it you fucking asshole
3) You OH MY GOD LOVE something anyone else is talking about privately
4) You have a story about yourself for literally every social situation, which would be okay if you ever finished a story without getting lost in the details every time
5) You shop in the "world music" section

dc89

Top 5 games now? Something like this:

1 - Ocarina of Time
2 - Metal Gear Solid
3 - Final Fantasy VII
4 - Mario Galaxy
5 - ICO

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
top 8 list of annoying football cliches

-now we have to roll up our sleeves and get back to work
-every match will be like a final
-we have to go out there and a give 110%
-Andy Gray's that's football for you
-end to end stuff
-there are no easy games in the BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE
-a couple years ago you get away with that tackle
-football is a game of two halves

L1NETT will fucking kill it in this one :lol :lol

CCS

Banned
Top 5 Brentonisms:

1.&#8220;I&#8217;ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can&#8217;t live for a second without hope.&#8221;
2.&#8220;We play with 11 men, other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.&#8221;
3."Look at Tottenham. If you spend more than £100million, you expect to be challenging for the league."
4. &#8220;The problem with being a manager is it&#8217;s like trying to build an aircraft while it is flying.&#8221;
5. &#8220;Joe Allen is one of the most courageous players I&#8217;ve seen."

IO0pqxZ.png

That is... incredible.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
God damn it Hughton is going to Brighton. Now where is Sherwood going to go? Surely Albion would choose Pulis over him?

Top Bottom