• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

Only 4 moar goal in a league that he's a lot more "fw-friendly", especially for top team's players. Everyone knows that Serie A is a lot harder for FWs. Dude...

All comps, Suarez has 53 goals and 19 assists. Higuain has 38 goals and 2 assists.

Dude, just stop
db259065506925958d621faa0abe4294_100_100.png

Aucool

It seems that no one watches Serie A here, the best league in the world from a tactical standpoint. Well, I'm out, please continue to spam memes and shits ;)

sora87

It seems that no one watches Serie A here, the best league in a world from a tactical standpoint. Well, I'm out, please continue to spam memes and shits ;)

I watch the highlights on BT Sports, there's loads of high scoring games, just as many as any other league. Serie A changed a lot in the past years and games are a lot more open these days.

Aucool

Now I know for sure you were just trolling all this time.
OMG, i can't believe that you won't admit this is truth. i'm out, really.
Obviously you think that Coverciano isn't the best football soccer school in the world. Italian coaches aren't the best from a tactical standpoint (say hello to Ranieri). Noo. God, what I have to read .

tim.mbp

Looks like Sporting is saved. RIP Getafe. Villarreal kind of went soft of them, no Bruno, Suarez, Soldado, Bakambu or Ruiz at the start. Suarez and Bakambu didn't come on until the 70'.

Aucool

I watch the highlights on BT Sports, there's loads of high scoring games, just as many as any other league. Serie A changed a lot in the past years and games are a lot more open these days.
Judging matches from hilites, brilliant. Really, I'm out.

Tubie

OMG, i can't believe that you won't admit this is truth. i'm out, really.
Obviously you think that Coverciano isn't the best football soccer school in the world. Italian coaches aren't the best from a tactical standpoint (say hello to Ranieri). Noo. God, what I have to read .

What have the great Italian tacticians done in Europe in recent years? Or even the national team?

Only Juventus has actually done something, but if the entire league was so great then you would think they'd have a bigger presence in Europa and the Champions.

Yes, imho Higuain is the firts, Suarez the second and Lewa/Aguero third.

WHAT!

What is this nonsense.

Higuain, Suarez then Lewa and Aguero. What planet are you on?

Perhaps Higuain is on the same level as Lewa and Aguero as 36 goals is damn impressive for that league but he is lacking the trophy goals to take him up a notch and both Lewa and Kun have had their downs recently and not delivered when it mattered, stick Higuain in a team that is challenging and we can properly see where he stands and if he can come alive when it matters most. Suarez after this season only has two players better than him and he is closing in on them fast with Neymar not that far behind him.

Tubie

WHAT!

What is this nonsense.

Higuain, Suarez then Lewa and Aguero. What planet are you on?

Perhaps Higuain is on the same level as Lewa and Aguero as 36 goals is damn impressive for that league but he is lacking the trophy goals to take him up a notch and both Lewa and Kun have had their downs recently and not delivered when it mattered, stick Higuain in a team that is challenging and we can properly see where he stands and if he can come alive when it matters most. Suarez after this season only has two players better than him and he is closing in on them fast with Neymar not that far behind him.

We've already seen that when he was at Madrid and when he plays for Argentina, and nope he's not on the same level as any of the strikers mentioned in the last few pages.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Brutal for Pompey.
This truly has been a shit day. Just gives cookie an opportunity to do a bit of weeding. Doubt we'd have stayed up, I'm just sad that it was at the hands of those mutants. Fratton park will see better days soon enough

I understand it's a rivalry, but Spurs fans have the CL to look forward too. First time after 5 years or so? They have a young team with an awesome striker and next year the bigger teams are still going to go through a reshuffling.

Relax, there's a whole lot to look forward to.

EmiPrime

That's more like it.

I understand it's a rivalry, but Spurs fans have the CL to look forward too. First time after 5 years or so? They have a young team with an awesome striker and next year the bigger teams are still going to go through a reshuffling.

Relax, there's a whole lot to look forward to.

I would agree with you if it weren't for Levy. He will sign a bunch of players Poch doesn't want and then fire him for not being able to make it work.

I'm not even trolling.

Lqlq564.png

5lTm8Qx.png

J5dFlez.png

Ajax - 159 apps 111 goals in all competitions.
Liverpool - 133 apps 82 goals in all competitions.
Barca - 94 games 81 goals in all competitions.

14 goals from the last 17 shots.

655d87193c2180a4174f04a4de018fbe_100_100.png

He's been the best striker bar none for about 3-4 years now, and he's been as good if not better than Messi and Ronaldo for the last 2 seasons.

3Sixty

This truly has been a shit day. Just gives cookie an opportunity to do a bit of weeding. Doubt we'd have stayed up, I'm just sad that it was at the hands of those mutants. Fratton park will see better days soon enough

Only better day Fratton will see is when its demolished for a Tesco.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
haha MOTD have changed the rules for their goal of the season because of the Arsenal muppets who ruined it last year

Unconfirmed Member
Newcastle players are disgraceful. Turned up on the last game of the season to put themselves on the shop window.

EmiPrime

Really hope they show some footage of the Villa fans. I had a great view of them from my seat but none of the videos I took are any good. There were Power Rangers, Teletubbies, a Geri Halliwell and others doing conga lines and knocking about inflatables and balloons.

Following today's controlled explosion, we have since found out that the item was a training device which had accidentally been left by a private company following a training exercise involving explosive search dogs

left by a private company following a training exercise involving explosive search dogs

explosive search dogs

Although i'm a cat person, suicide bomber dogs is a tad too far I think. They're not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom