• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

Mings is crazy.
Holding on against Augsburg at home doesn't instill confidence looking at some of the teams we could draw next.

Are Schlake schlaking as usual or are we witnessing some another kind of demise ?
For some reason, the team is not dissolving the way it did before. Something in the flavour of this defeat is new to me.

sora87

You're not giving Augsburg enough credit.

Solid team, sure, but the eventual winners wouldn't struggle against them to this extent.
I think we're gonna get drawn against Dortmund or Napoli or someone like that next round and get utterly trashed.

yagal

United? Michael Owen's commentary? Or both?

Carrick's defense, ManU who can't destroy a noname team, ManU injuries

Michael Owen's commentary??? WTF the guy is saying?

Edit OK lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJpqwimTg1w
CAUbfB-XIAAcr1v.jpg:large

CADhV8wWMAEOsBn.jpg

lol Mata

Into

Boy..

I cannot believe i am saying this, but this makes Moyes Boys look competent. They took it to Bayern that one year and played well. Bayern guys. Not Middlejutland here.

norinrad

Can't blame Mata here, penalties are brutal.

Moyes went to Bayern, lol sure he did. LvG is playing with kids. Some of you need to be real here, Martial just joined the injury list. 15+ players now on the sickbed. I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom