• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogers - Canadian sports TV network - actually showed yesterday a Bundesliga game on one of their regular channels rather than locking behind a dreadful premium channel. First time I think that has happened, so a pretty big step for German football!

Extremely tough stretch this for CP: 4 out of 5 matches are Arsenal, Chelsea(A), Man.City, Spurs(A). Hopefully they can get some points, really solid team but it would be a shame to have them play with their backs against the wall should lose all those games.

TrueBlue

Urrrrrk.

Not looking forward to this at all. City looked real good against West Brom, whereas we looked shit and we've had this whole sorry business with the medical staff over our heads :/

Kickz

tumblr_nov5s4Yaeo1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

xintin

Hes not trash but Zouma was great in big games last season, I think his pace would be much more useful here
Cahill just has a spell every year where he looks completely clueless. He came out of it wonderful last year, hopefully he does again.

Agree that Zouma might be a better fit for today.

AcridMeat

Banned
Heatseeking missile of a fist by Begovic.

Standing ovation for new medical staff lol.

Any time I see a medical staff I think of this gif now.
0ObkG6s.gif

Costa is going to do something stupid in the tunnel. You know you have a fucked up situation when Rui Faria is having to calm a player down

Moobabe

Costa is going to do something stupid in the tunnel. You know you have a fucked up situation when Rui Faria is having to calm a player down

It's a little tiresome to me - non stop in this half it's been "Costa has a short fuse"

Kicked by Kompany for a yellow card.

Elbowed by Fernandinho for a yellow card.

Yet what are Tyler and Neville talking about? Costa

Sane_Man

It's a little tiresome to me - non stop in this half it's been "Costa has a short fuse"

Kicked by Kompany for a yellow card.

Elbowed by Fernandinho for a yellow card.

Yet what are Tyler and Neville talking about? Costa

Because he's a total prick. Brings it on himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom