• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadasch

Hey ancelotti thinks coman should sit on the bench when a 35 year old ribery is still available

🙄
Ribery needs less playtime, but Coman isn't the one who should get it instead. I'd say get Draxler as I did last week...unfortunately Dortmund needs him too now. :D

Jack cw

Hey ancelotti thinks coman should sit on the bench when a 35 year old ribery is still available

��
To be fair, Werder has a a great defence today. We just need patcience.
It's not like Coman is any better. All I've seen him doing in the matches I watched was running like a headless chicken.

That exactly is the problem with him. I wish he would have at least a bit of Ribery's overview on the pitch. His decisions are just bad. Either running with speed to the line and cross without even looking or passing back. He is so linear with no real participation in creating chances. Replacing Robben and Ribery will be a hell of a task for the board.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
holy shit the red card in the Watford game

sV59q39.gif

what the actual fuck is he doing

Audioboxer

xrigUKT.png

Aye, okay Cadbury. Email me about those "very fair" raffle odds you handed out. I'll be sure to grab another bar of chocolate for the upcoming 5-6 for Arsenal vs Bournemouth.

casiopao

Welp. The new match between Juventus vs Genoa and we are still keeping our 2 40 million wingers on bench while employing Mandzukic out of position while Cuadrado on the other hand.

Kill me.T_T

I remember when De Boer was having a go at Klopp while he was at Inter Milan. Seems to me he will be one of the first managers to go this season if Palace continue to go the way they are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom