• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

Leicester be like

qGMRGEC.png

MikeBison

He doesn't add anything. He's like audio description you can't turn off just occasionally telling you what you can see on the screen.

With the odd superlative. Everything is world class. Or the absolute best or absolute worst. Never just good. Or alright.

2 passes..."he's absolutely running the show. They can't live with this world class play".

Zasa

Messi with the casual brilliance. Dribbles past two players in midfield bothering him, head up for 1 second, perfect lobbed through ball to Deulefeu to break the lines & creates a clear chance on goal.

Empty

nice flashback to when phil first signed from blackburn and kept doing those kinda runs in his first few games and i thought he was going to be amazing

Audioboxer

Hold on, poppet. I'm basing my comments off the entire of last season. Not a couple of games so far this season. He's probably done more in the last 2.25 games than he did all of last year.

Are you watching the game? Pogba has been dreadful. I am giving you credit for being right. Pogba is a fraud ;)

Valencia has tried all manner of crosses, and I'm not sure one has come off.

Valencia and Blind could hit 100 crosses and miss the mark every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom