• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
0-0 Not too bad a result for us today, point's a point at least, seemed to slow down in the 2nd half after a good few chances in the first.

Just happy to not concede a late one, Southampton were really pressing at the end there.

Beefy

0-0 Not too bad a result for us today, point's a point at least, seemed to slow down in the 2nd half after a good few chances in the first.

Just happy to not concede a late one, Southampton were really pressing at the end there.

You looked knackered at the end. Both sides had a few chances.

Yeah I caught the Bertrand chance.

Could perhaps sell us VVD and go and buy a striker. Could even give you Origi...

I still wouldn't mind selling Van Dijk, with the £70m we could buy a cb, am and a winger, which is what we need.

Zasa

Holy shiiitttt. Juve concede an OG in the first 20 seconds

Edit: Make that 0-2 down to Genoa. Just conceded a penalty

Puts lil Pea in my fantasy team, dude does fuck all. 🤔

Ditto. I was hedging my bets a bit because I'm a Toon fan, so I'll take the win because over the fantasy footy points.

SB won't be around much longer if the Hammers play as bad as they did today.

Dadasch

Since there is nobody on pool this season whose shirt I want, I might just get a fresh Pulisic dortmund kit instead.

I wish thier sponsor wasn't so hideous though..
Maybe you will become a proper fan soon.
I remember how I started frequently watching Dortmund games - pretty much exactly - 10 years ago. Nuri Sahin debuted as the youngest player of all time in the Bundesliga and he was (and obviously still is) only 2 months older than me, which was fascinating in my eyes.

Tubie

Joe Hart for West Ham:

Games: 3
Goals conceded: 10

Englands GK.

tumblr_n7j48fzGrx1rr7t27o1_400.gif

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
You looked knackered at the end. Both sides had a few chances.

I still wouldn't mind selling Van Dijk, with the £70m we could buy a cb, am and a winger, which is what we need.

Not sure what happened there, whole team just seemed to die a little, do play very intense football.
Could have also been a penalty shout near the end there, definitely could've been given.

You can't win every match y'know.

But seriously, been a good start for your first season in the PL.

I will never stand the cringe of La Liga Bein commentator.

There's that one commentator that's trying SO HARD at selling the league. Every little thing happened, he hyped it and screamed like it was a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom