• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

I miss the days when Bremen was a legitimate contender.

I miss the day when we were able to create chances by tactical skill.
On the other hand though, Robben and Thiago are not at 100% and James in recovery.
I fear the worst when we play the first time against a well organized squad.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
j6zTU6f.png

casiopao

Juventus XI: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain#GenoaJuve

No Matuidi
No Douglas Costa
No Bernadeschi
No Bentacur
No De Sciglio

MAXXXXXXXXXXX

MikeBison

Kieron Clarke still plays football? Anyway, happy for Rafa. And Newcastle. Their decline has been sad.

Bilic's hair gonna fall out for the 5th time from the pressure now.

Dadasch

I always forget I have access to Bundesliga matches on fox, though i'll have to watch with the game on mute. It's been a bit since I've seen Pulisic play for Dortmund. Will tune in.
Oh, Pulisic was great last week. Dembele is gone and he will be more on the spotlight now.

Audioboxer

I like Nando's and don't mind a wank from time to time.

Come at me.

I'll let it pass. As long as it's not McDonalds. Garbage-tier quality food and it's still relatively costly.

Full kit wankers clearly go to McDonalds as they'd be rejected at the door anywhere else.

Lunar FC

Oh, Pulisic was great last week. Dembele is gone and he will be more on the spotlight now.

Since there is nobody on pool this season whose shirt I want, I might just get a fresh Pulisic dortmund kit instead.

I wish thier sponsor wasn't so hideous though..

Audioboxer

Leicester's going to win today

It's going to be a draw. First test of "quality" against Man Utd. At Old Trafford too, the Robin Hood stadium of the modern era.

Pogba to underperform just so the haters can hashtag 'told you so'. Martial to be invisible. Lukaku to have one of his classic games where the ball bounces off his feet like age 30+ Rooney trying to control a standard pass. Mata to be soo slow some Granny with a zimmer is clocking in ahead of him.

A 1-1 borefest. Mourinho to come out after the game to say a fantastic performance from the team. Fantastic.

I'm hyped as fuck. Time to go make dinner, then sit down for a classic.

NHale

Brighton 3 games into the season and they showed absolutely nothing. They are playing against a team of 10 and they still don't go after that goal that much.

I guess Chris Hughton still believes that 0-0 draws will get him to stay in the PL....

MikeBison

Come the end of the season, people will look back and see this as an important point for Huddersfield when they lift the PL trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom