• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
giphy.gif

MikeBison

Are you watching the game? Pogba has been dreadful. I am giving you credit for being right. Pogba is a fraud ;)

Valencia and Blind could hit 100 crosses and miss the mark every single time.

I am. I'd give him some rare slack and say he's been the most influential player. Having said that, don't know why Leicester are so determined to back off him when he clearly knows how to hit one. At some point, one of them will be on target.

Empty

honestly the crosses in that match weren't too bad, or at least when you fire in 80 then you will have a few good ones. todays have been absolute poverty.

they were just easy to defend as rooney was our biggest aerial threat. whereas we're a much bigger team now, if we had pogba, matic and lukaku in the box for that game we'd probably have scored 5-6. also we scored twice in that game.

#justice4moyes

MikeBison

"We can't decide wether it's offside or not" stop looking at a camera angle that skews it.

Was offside you plonks.

Plus, it's Mata who's scored about 47 offside goals against Liverpool.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We are playing fine, making chances, with better shooting we would have scored, on that note you cant argue, keep it for the next 20 or so and if its failing make changes, Rash will come on like a madman and provide a new threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom