• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrayToes

Typical Man United performance. 0-0 draw incoming.

At least finally people will understand Man United doesn't have the squad to compete for the top spot.
The game isn't 60 minutes. You're not always gonna put 4 past every team in the first half. Mourinho knows that better than anyone. This has got 1-0 Utd written all over it.

NHale

Blind again. Just a defensive masterclass from the lad.

The game isn't 60 minutes. You're not always gonna put 4 past every team in the first half. Mourinho knows that better than anyone. This has got 1-0 Utd written all over it.

At this time I would bet Leicester wins it 1-0 more than I ever would that United wins 1-0.

Audioboxer

Blind again. Just a defensive masterclass from the lad.

At this time I would bet Leicester wins it 1-0 more than I ever would that United wins 1-0.

It's a draw. This is a classic Drawchester performance. The more time that goes on the more desperate they get, so even more careless and lacking in quality.

NHale

I blame NHale for this

wenger_always_optimistic.gif

Dadasch

wow
Müller openly letting his frustation out against ancelotti in the post match interview

things are getting interesting
LOL

I said it a couple of weeks ago...you can't go with him as a starter and seeing how he reacts after he didn't start you should consider getting rid of him.
What a whiny little douche. :D

NHale

I'm sure Man United is going to score another with the powerful attacking movement of Lukaku, Rashford and Lingard. Boosted by Fellaini.

spidye

What did he say? Some context?

sorry source is in german.

he said: he doesn't know which qualities ancelotti is looking for in a player but it 's seemingly not his

hope that does make a little sense

LOL

I said it a couple of weeks ago...you can't go with him as a starter and seeing how he reacts after he didn't start you should consider getting rid of him.
What a whiny little douche. :D

müller and douce in the same sentence? that's an oxymoron
ancelotti just can't handle players. that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom