• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

casiopao

sorry source is in german.

he said: he doesn't know which qualities ancelotti is looking for in a player but it 's seemingly not his

hope that does make a little sense

Oooo boi.^_^ Juventus would be happy to take that unhappy player for cheap like Mandzukic here lol.

NHale

I'm with NHale. Blind motm.

giphy.gif

Audioboxer

Start Rashford, he's shite. Start Martial, he's shite. Sub either on? Guaranteed goal.

Fellaini is still the GOAT sub. Even Solskjaer can't compete.

Praise Fellaini.

NHale

He played like a beast in the previous 3 games but today Matic has been really poor.

LOL Lukaku didn't believe Fellaini scored for a couple of seconds. The disbelief.

Sane_Man

Owen Hargreaves is the worst pundit of all time. He's heaping praise on Pogba and Matic who have been the two shittest players easily.

Sane_Man

Man United fans that really believe this squad will contend are hilarious.

I hate United but I don't think there's much doubt that they'll contend. They're getting dominant wins without even playing that well. They've also spent about a billion quid in a few years.

NHale

What is Blind doing in the midfield while Leicester has the ball? Does he have a concussion?

I hate United but I don't think there's much doubt that they'll contend. They're getting dominant wins without even playing that well. They've also spent about a billion quid in a few years.

Van Gaal also spent a fortune and his teams couldn't even contend for the Fiat Punto Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom