• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHale

Pogba MOTM:

giphy.gif

NHale

It was close with Blind. I think Blind might have been robbed.

Clearly Man United fans like Owen still don't like the Dutch after suffering from the Van Gaal Experience.

You reckon Giroud starts tomorrow? He'll cause us an unholy amount of problems if he does.

Wenger will probably start Bellerin as the striker and Giroud as the left back.

3 wins, 3 clean sheets. Total dominance. KO.

There isn't really any reason to play the rest of the championship. Time to rest every player in the EPL for the World Cup.

Carl2291

Huddersfield should have won today. We need a plan B for breaking down Premier League defenders if Plan A isn't working.

We nearly slipped up vs Newcastle and failed to score today. West Ham next time out though, should be back to scoring.

Beefy

Huddersfield should have won today. We need a plan B for breaking down Premier League defenders if Plan A isn't working.

We nearly slipped up vs Newcastle and failed to score today. West Ham next time out though, should be back to scoring.

Both teams could have won. It was a fair result, we missed some great chances.

Tosyn_88

As I said before the season started. The football may not be pretty but they will grind out the league. I still maintain United will win the league or narrowly come second.

DukeBobby

Are we all ready for West Brom vs Stoke tomorrow?

Cracking fixture. I'm glad Sky are showing it instead of the boring Chelsea vs Everton game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom